161

Gu Su was in a very bad mood at the moment.

After he got the bell, he wanted to force the scenery out. After all, it would be too boring to let him die directly.

Let Jing Huai feel that he is dying, see himself become a zombie little by little, destroy his will step by step, and break his proud head, is what he wants to do most matter.

But he tried his best, and there was no movement in the bell. As soon as he was angry, he used some force on his hand, and the bell shattered! It's so broken!

Gu Su's brain went blank for a moment, the space system power user died, and the things in the space would explode. But this space is a cargo space. For a while, he didn't know what would happen to the people inside if this kind of cargo space rotted.

It's obviously a space, how can it be so easily crushed! Gu Su even thought it was some kind of broken toy. But above, it is full of scenery Huai's breath, if scenery Huai really has to hide inside, what about that person? !

The bell shattered so fast that Gu Su instantly fell into a strange feeling of self-doubt.

The flower branch did not know that the bell was broken so quickly. When I threw it out, I found a defensive function and threw it out. Gu Su is a sixth-order ability user, and the bells are ordinary bells. She has never thought of using them, and it is normal for him to easily crush them.

Her space bell is a natural accident, so the defense function is very good, especially after Bu Si has carried out various upgrades and reinforcements for her many times.

The expression on Gu Su's face was indistinguishable, and all the people around him lowered their heads, for fear of meeting his gaze.

But at this moment, an extremely strong energy diffused in the air, and everyone and the zombies felt this special energy fluctuation.

This energy is deep and dark, and suddenly it diffuses into the air. Even some weapons felt this energy and made a vibrating humming sound.

Gu Su abruptly stood up and stared at the back of the factory with bright eyes.

At the same time, the flowers and scenery in the factory were also felt. The flower branch is inside the bell, and it is not directly impacted by energy, but the bell also resonates a little.

The surrounding zombies stopped and looked in a certain direction from a distance. Jing Huai also looked in that direction.

It is black air, and countless black air diffuses out, like fog in a foggy day, shadowing the entire factory.

The moment Huazhi saw the black gas, he took the mutant rabbit out of the bell. She stood in front of Jing Huai, "This energy is black energy."

King Huai's eyes were dim, and the moment the energy came, even he felt the feeling of wanting to surrender to the other party, although this feeling was very slight and fleeting.

The next moment, the two discovered the difference around them. The faces of all the zombies actually showed an extremely happy expression at the same time, including those high-level superpowers who oversee the work. Now the zombies are not moving, but their eyes are closed and their faces are intoxicated.

Only Blossom can see what's going on.

The black air scattered in the air was absorbed by these zombies!

Since everyone was absorbing, Huazhi also tried to absorb it. As soon as the black gas got into her body, she immediately felt a strong energy. She took a deep breath and felt so comfortable that her pores opened.