37

Huazhi pursed her lips and wanted to say something, but Jing Huai aimed his chip at her.

"Di-" is the sound of successful transfer and her heartbreak.

Her 80 points disappeared like this, plus other expenses in the past few days, she now has only more than 20 points left. It takes 2 points to eat the cheapest and most unpalatable food every day, and because she is a power user, the minimum consumption is 6 points, and her remaining points are only enough for her to eat for four days!

Too expensive. Really, she will never eat indiscriminately again.

Huazhi was still here aggrieved and thinking about what to do in the next few days, when she saw that on Jinghuai's account...Huazhi blinked, suspecting that she was watching it by herself wrong.

Little Gray Rabbit gave her a quick click, Huazhi immediately counted it again, and there were more than 3,000 points in his account! How could he be so rich!

If you eat braised pork rice, you can eat it for more than a month! Not only can you eat braised pork rice, you can also eat fried chicken legs, boiled pork slices, grilled fish, lion head, Dongpo meat...

Blossoms just thought of the names of those recipes, and felt as if they had smelled how delicious they were.

"I'm taking a shower."

Flower Branch looked at the bathroom and then at him, and waved at him, "Then you can go."

After she finished speaking, after a few seconds, Jing Huai still looked at her lightly.

Huazhi couldn't help touching her face, "Is there anything dirty on my face?"

Jing Huai got up and walked to the door, opened the door, he turned his head slightly and gestured to the flower branch.

Flower Branch was a little dazed, but got up obediently and walked towards him.

"Bring the bowl."

Flower Branch hurriedly turned her head again, took the bowl in her hand, and walked to his side.

King Huai gestured towards the door again.

Did he mean to let her out? Huazhi was holding the bowl and rubbing her hands back and forth on the edge of the bowl. She looked at Jing Huai nervously, "Are you going to drive me away?"

King Huai looked at her, "Go back to your own house."

Hua Zhi quickly took another step back with the bowl in her hand, back to the house, she shook her head, "I don't want to live alone, I want to live with you."

Flower branch looked at the room, the rabbit nest beside the bed, "I can change back to the place where the rabbit sleeps where I used to sleep."

She was forced to live alone in a house before, but now he knows she is his rabbit, and she doesn't want to live alone anymore.

Flower Branch looked at him pitifully, her wet eyes like a deer, but the scenery was unmoved.

He put one hand on Huazhi's shoulder and sent her out the door.

He was very strong, and the flower branch was pushed out by him. As soon as he went out, Huazhi turned back immediately, and then saw Jing Huai's beautiful face getting smaller and smaller, and finally disappeared into the crack of the door.

"Bang-" The door was completely closed.

He really kicked her out! He clearly knew she was his rabbit!