57

When the flowers and branches jumped in, the teeth of the big tree were just about to close, and there were very small slits, even if the flowers and branches were already fast, still It bit the outermost layer of the protective cover with its teeth!

The sharp corner of one of its teeth sunk into the protective cover because its teeth closed suddenly and got stuck on it!

Scenic Huai has been sucked into the dark and bottomless black hole, the flower branch immediately wants to slide in quickly, but the plant has already begun to chew up and down action!

Although it only has teeth and no other organs such as tongue, these two rows of sharp teeth are enough to easily pierce people.

The next second, the mental force bitten by its teeth actually spread out and softened into other shapes, the sharp teeth closed suddenly, and the flower branches finally slipped went in.

Jiang Xu looked at the scene in front of him and was ecstatic. If Jing Huai dies inside, his jade pendant will be exploded in the body of this big tree. Although it is a little slow to completely absorb the sixth-level crystal core, after absorbing it, the artifact spirit inside will definitely get a huge recovery!

Both of them were swallowed! Everyone was shocked. As soon as Qi Chaoyang found out that they had been swallowed, he immediately launched a swift and violent attack on the part of its mouth, even though he was a mighty tree to this big tree.

"They still have room, and they will be fine!" I don't know who said something, and everyone immediately thought of the companion who was put into the space by the flower branch.

Yes, if you can't beat it, just hide in the space.

"Yes, they will be fine." Qi Chaoyang has no doubts about this, and there are still a lot of materials in the landscape space to support them.

A period of time. "But not necessarily after a long time."

 Now that everyone has been attacking it for a while, if there is no way to let them out now, the situation will only get worse in the future.

The place that was just attacked by Jing Huai has begun to heal a little bit again. If it wasn't for the spiritual power he left behind still controlling the place, it would be more than half of the time. In minutes, the wound in that place will be completely healed.

"Let's continue to attack the wound together!" That position is almost enough to expose the crystal nucleus, maybe they can get this sixth-level crystal nucleus Woolen cloth?

Those who thought of this trembled, and the rest immediately helped. Although everyone's power level was very different from it, countless powers and gasoline turned towards it. The wound attacked the past, but it still played some role.

After the flower branch was freed from the shackles, it quickly slid in.

Suddenly it fell into the belly of the big tree like this, and it was pitch black all around.

Fortunately, Huazhi saw the golden light of Jing Huai's spiritual power at a glance.

The light was just a bright spot at first, but Huazhi could feel a force pulling her, and she slid down the sticky digestive juice , and finally fell into a space full of liquid, that space is filled with liquid everywhere, they will be suspended in mid-air like this, and they can't touch or see the walls around!

Flower branch soon came to Jing Huai's side, Jing Huai stretched out his hand to hold her, and the golden light on the two quickly merged together.

King Huai looked at the flower branches, and there seemed to be something jumping in his eyes, he asked, "Why do you follow?"