99

After Qi Chaoyang sent the message, he closed the bracelet without waiting for the two to reply.

In the chat channel, most of them are from him, it is him and Huazhi, and Jinghuai has only sporadic replies. So he didn't expect any response from the two at all.

When he raised his head again, Hua Rou had withdrawn her hand, and she said softly, "Okay, you should have recovered."

Even though she used so many abilities, she didn't look tired at all, it seemed that the half hour of treatment was easy for her.

She was indeed trying this method for the first time, but judging from the reactions of the people around her, the effect was much better than she expected.

The three people also felt that their bodies were almost recovered at this moment. They moved their bodies and immediately someone came over to help them.

I have been lying on the bed all the time, and I still feel a little uncomfortable when I suddenly go down to the ground.

But...

"I seem to be healed!"

"Me too, I'm fine!"

"You didn't break your bones before, it's only been over half an hour, is it really good?!"

"Okay! It doesn't hurt at all!"

...

"When will your master be ready?!"

"That's right, I feel hopeless and come here to wander around here. It's almost healed here, how about you?"

Qi Chaoyang's face did not change, he waved it casually, "Learn from each other and improve each other, the flower-power person is really powerful, disrespectful and disrespectful."

The three words Miss Hua circled around the tip of his tongue a few times, and every time he wanted to say it, it felt weird.

The people next to me laughed, "Could it be that it can't be cured?"

"Are your points and nuclei ready?"

This kind of thing depends on one's own ability level, and naturally there is no such thing as stealing.

Hua Rou has convinced everyone, and they all want to have a good relationship with her and let her treat herself quickly.

Qi Chaoyang nodded, "Since it's a bet, of course you're ready."

Qi Chaoyang pretended to be here for a few minutes, saw the movement outside, and got up, "I also want to wait for you here, but let's finish the treatment first."

Outside the door, the three power users walked in, "Brother Qi, we have already checked."

Hua Rou didn't expect him to move so fast, her heart skipped a beat, and she still had a smile on her face, "You can go to the doctor for examination."

Qi Chaoyang waved his hand: "Go quickly, you are already late, don't waste time."

"Qi Chaoyang, what are you proud of, we are all done!" Those people moved their limbs, sincerely admiring Huarou's level.

Qi Chaoyang nodded, "Have you really recovered?"

The man sneered, "Why, do you think your master is so powerful that he can heal people right away?"

Qi Chaoyang shook his head and said unintentionally: "I'm just curious, I heard that it takes a day or two to cure people with flower powers, it's only half an hour, everyone is so The serious injuries are almost healed."