16

The venue is good, everyone is preparing.

"On the arena, the abilities don't have eyes. If this rabbit turns into roasted rabbit meat later, Captain Feng should not be too sad." Lu Song sat in the center position, Looking sideways at Jing Huai, there was an inexplicable deep meaning in his eyes.

"Why don't you give me that Thunder Crystal Core directly, and we can be friends."

"No." Jing Huai's face was cold, and he didn't even look back at him.

Lu Song sneered sullenly, "Don't eat or drink for a toast."

He wants to see how long he will be able to calm down!

Jiang Huai even agreed to the third-order abilities sent by Lu Song to participate! The crowd was stunned for a while, and his eyes wandered suspiciously between the scenery Huai and Huazhi, how confident he was in this little white rabbit!

As soon as Huazhi jumped into the arena, she found herself covered with a thick layer of golden light.

This layer of golden light is thicker and brighter than ever before, the flower branches stretched out their claws and stepped on the ground, and a faint golden halo created a circle of ripples on the floor.

This layer of light inexplicably gave Huazhi a strong sense of self-confidence, and a very special sense of security!

In the arena, no one dared to take it lightly.

But when I think of the third-order power user Yu Ji sent by Lu Song in the arena, even if they can't beat it, is Yu Ji not good enough?

Flower Branch carefully observed the 20 people in the arena, they looked different, but they all had sparkling crystal cores hanging on their bodies!

Someone held their core tightly and looked at her nervously; someone stuck the core to themselves with something, and there was a wood-type ability user , weaved a cage with branches to lock those nuclei tightly.

The way they hang the core on their body is varied. But everyone was staring at the flower branches, and they were worried in their hearts, whether there were other forms of the flower branches.

They have also seen people who have domesticated supernatural beasts as their pets, but most supernatural beasts are large, eat a lot, and are not so disciplined, so although they are powerful, they can succeed There are very few animals domesticated as helpers.

Whether it is a supernatural beast or a zombie beast, their body shape is greatly changed compared with the pre-apocalyptic beast, but the flower branch is different. Whether she is a shape, or a demeanor, it is the same as An ordinary rabbit is no different.

The very deceptive cute and soft appearance makes everyone feel that they should not dare to take it lightly, and there is absolutely no way to treat her as a real and terrifying opponent.

A whistle sounded and the countdown on the left officially started!

Countdown: 0:59:59

! 】

Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go!

Huazhi made a gesture of preparation for battle. She crawled on her forelimbs slightly, carefully observing the distribution of people in the arena, and the time was just right.

Someone attacked the flower branch first, but before the fireball approached the flower branch, the flower branch that was still in place just disappeared!