78

In the car, Li Fei was miserable. He never thought that they would leave Jing Huai and Huazhi halfway.

Just toss it, and even caught him.

"There are no decent cars around there, and there is no way to catch up."

"Song Ge is still smart and thought of a way to leave them in that place." Wang Bian smiled dog-legged.

I originally planned to teach Jing Huai a lesson there, but who knew that he had come to such a hand temporarily, and the pressure of the fourth-order ability user could not be resisted by everyone. But as long as Lu Song reached the fourth rank, he might not be able to beat him.

Lu Song sneered after hearing Wang Bian's words, his face was dark and vicious, and the flesh on his face piled up, "If I fail this time, I won't be able to get the two three Grade Crystal Nucleus, I'll take your skin off! A bunch of trash that will only hold you back!"

Wang Bian couldn't even keep the fake smile on his face, he smiled awkwardly and sat back. Hehehe, he can also be mad with them here, under the coercion of Jing Huai, he can only kneel!

Li Fei, who was sitting in the corner of the last row, shrank his head nervously, trying to pretend that he didn't exist. But he is such a big living person, how could he not exist.

Yu Ji handed him a glass of water, "Drink it, calm down."

Li Fei took the water and glanced at him gratefully. In fact, he thought that Yu Ji Zhuo was really good, he just became Lu Song's subordinate.

He took a sip of water and asked Yu Ji in a low voice, "What if they get angry and come after us to settle the account?"

There was no expression on Yu Ji's face, "Then we can only fight."

The car was driving at high speed on the road, and suddenly there was a "bump" sound, and the rear tire of the wheel burst! !

The car's steering lags, and the people in the car panic instantly! The driver slammed the steering wheel, and the car slid out!

In a moment of shock, they immediately controlled the car with their abilities, so that the car did not roll over.

But the car eventually hit the guardrail, the hood was smoking, and several people got off the car immediately.

"Fuck, two tires burst!"

"Don't the base check these cars?!"

Lu Song looked at Yu Ji, "How far!"

"60 kilometers." If you drive, you can get there in half an hour, but now the tire is blown and you can't drive at all.

Li Fei couldn't help but complain: "Where can I find a new car in this wilderness."

As soon as he spoke, everyone's eyes focused on him.

Lu Song grabbed his collar abruptly: "20 minutes, if you can't bring back the tires that can be used, just wait to die."

...

Half an hour ago.

"Are we going to run over?" Huazhi looked around, there was a mess everywhere.

The cars parked on the street were all rusted long ago, and the windshields were covered with dust and suspicious blood, making it impossible to see outside.

On several other cars, the doors were wide open, the windows had been stabbed to pieces, and the rotten limbs and skeletons could still be seen. The tires also flattened out a couple of times.