56

The outermost plants have the lowest level of three, not to mention the plants inside.

After the power users who came to support arrived, they could already find out from the dense plants. There were golden lights flashing from time to time in the dark woods, and they started to move quickly from the outermost periphery. up.

Soon, a raging fire began to appear at the very edge! The fire swept the surrounding plants frantically, and there was a strong smell of gasoline in the air.

, or a huge fireball, or a strong wind blowing the flames more and more violently. They simply cannot put out the fire on their own!

Qi Chaoyang and Jiang Xu also rushed over at this time. Seeing the battle, Qi Chaoyang immediately got out of the car and joined them. When there were too many people, the sense of security was overwhelming.

Jiang Xu followed him, Qi Chaoyang looked back at him: "Did you see where the power stone is?"

"It's in here!" Jiang Xu desperately looked inside, but he could only see the light of supernatural power emitting from time to time.

He felt it, his jade pendant! The person who let him lie down in the woods for one night last time was also Jing Huai, as long as Jing Huai died inside—

Jiang Xu's eyes gradually became fierce.

What Jiang Xu said was nonsense, it must be inside, he knew it was inside. Qi Chaoyang didn't ask him any more, turned around and continued to slash the surrounding plants with the crowd, trying to walk in to meet them.

But soon, the sky suddenly started to rain again! The rain hit them like this, and everyone couldn't help but complain, "They're really lucky, and it rained again."

Last night it was the torrential rain that delayed their journey, and now the fire has finally been set on fire, and it has started to rain again.

In the innermost part, although the rain started to fall again, it was completely blocked out. The rain hit the protective cover, and the junction was smeared with a layer of faint gold threads, and it was also dyed with golden light.

The small treasure chest kept trembling in the void, and a dazzling light flashed by.

This time, nothing appeared in the void, only a card appeared.

Huazhi was stunned for a moment, she thought there would be a very powerful weapon this time, and she didn't know what it was.

Then she saw the contents of the card clearly:

[Name: Ability Copy

Introduction: After use, after contact with any person, you can copy the contacted person's ability 1:1. You can use it once every 10 days. The number of times is not cumulative, and the time limit for a single time is 10 minutes. 】

Huazhi read the introduction, quickly grabbed key information, and contacted anyone?

There was only Jing Huai by her side, Huazhi quickly and decisively reached out to him and grabbed him!

Jiang Huai didn't know what Huazhi was going to do, but he held her tightly with his backhand and led her to jump away quickly. This jump was very thrilling, and in mid-air, Jing Huai looked back at her.

Huazhi winked at him and smiled, the mood that was sinking just now was instantly improved because of her.

In an instant, sufficient spiritual power filled every corner of Huazhi's body!

This is a feeling that is completely indescribable in words. The place full of spiritual power is like an endless golden sea, no matter how she looks at it, she can't see the edge.