132

Huazhi originally thought that he was coveting Jinghuai's ability, but she didn't expect it to be more extreme than she thought!

He didn't want to eat Jing Huai, but wanted to turn Jing Huai into the man in front of him. It's like... , has become a transit point for the virus.

When people eat crystal cores, they also pass through the transit station of zombies. Now they don't eat this kind of crystal core by themselves, but let a high-level ability user eat it, and then absorb the black gas emitted by his body.

She has always wondered how the black energy in them grew up, but she didn't expect it to be this way. A good high-level ability user was tortured like this by them.

So this is the reason why their black gas will materialize? But if he absorbs the black qi emitted by others, such a thing will form on his body. Why is Huang Yu still the earliest black qi in his body, and he even relies on the potion to suppress the black qi in his body. Unlike them, you can control the black energy in your body very well.

It should be true that Huang Lao loves Huang Yu, he has a son in his old age, and this is the only son.

Jing Huai: "Huang Yu's power level is too low, and his body is very depleted. They shouldn't be able to absorb these things casually."

Huazhi nodded, "Does it require a higher power level, or is there some other reason?"

"I don't know." Jing Huai rubbed her, "but maybe Shen Guokie knows."

Flower branch immediately nodded.

Yes, he is the worst victim, and has been here for at least another month. They are not shy about speaking here, Shen Guo will definitely know some useful information!

However, Shen Guo's current state is so bad that Huazhi is a little worried that he will die at any time.

They seem to really think that Shen Guo is dying, or that it is safe enough here to speak without any scruples.

People outside were a little surprised when they heard him mention the scenery.

"Are you sure you can take him over?" They have also heard of Jing Huai's name. Without him, most of the high-level power users would have to die inside.

"He has eaten that special core."

Everyone immediately showed an expression of sudden realization. "It's still our old Huang who is amazing!"

"After all, it is energy, who can escape the temptation of such a crystal nucleus?" Several people looked at each other and smiled.

"Where's his rabbit? Does the Han name look good?"

In a change of voice, she was mentioned again. Huazhi quickly pricked up his ears and listened carefully.

Old Huang shook his head, "Everyone knows that the rabbit ran away on his own during that mission. It appeared suddenly, and disappeared unexpectedly."

"

"Speed ​​up, and after finding her, be sure to kill her."

"Trouble, it's all because of that kid in the An family. He insists that the rabbit can save the zombies. After searching for a few months, he didn't even see a rabbit hair."

Blossoms: ! !

She widened her eyes and looked at Jing Huai, her face full of shock and astonishment, "So they looked for me to kill me."

Her heart was pounding, the surname they said was An, it could only be An Weijing, did An Weijing already know that she was a rabbit?