119

The whole space began to distort wildly, and everything around was distorted and compressed.

After the scene began to fall off, twist, and sag like crazy, everything that the naked eye can see becomes crooked, and the rabbit's eyes can see things around 360 degrees, so the flower branches are even more dizzy .

Fortunately, she was hugged tightly by Jing Huai, but after a few more glances, she always felt that even she and Jing Huai were beginning to twist.

The device was inspired by the killing intent of the two, knowing that they were going to kill it, it no longer begged for mercy, the black gas filled the entire space, and instantly disappeared in front of their eyes.

But the flower branch knows that it has not disappeared, but it has diffused itself throughout the air. Like a spoonful of salt thrown into the river, it's not that it doesn't exist, it's just diluted.

Jiang Huai frowned slightly, but he quickly suspended the flower branch in midair, "Is it going to destroy the space?"

Huazhi shook her head, "Without space, it will die, and it cannot be separated from space."

It had so many opportunities to leave Yupei before, but it never left. And she had been absorbing its energy before, and it was drilling into the jade pendant every time.

Although she can't be sure what it is, there is no life in it, and it is definitely not a living thing. It's...it's very similar to zombies, but do zombies speak so neatly?

Not angry but acting like a person.

Huazhi quickly told Jinghuai of her guess.

King Huai nodded, although the space was twisting and peeling off, but after getting used to it, he did not feel any danger from the environment. It really doesn't affect the space.

The surrounding area was completely sealed off by Jing Huai's spiritual power, but the black air diffused into a smaller shape, and it actually penetrated the barrier of Jing Huai and escaped.

Huazhi was still dizzy, but as soon as she felt the black energy escape, she immediately regained her spirits. She jumped out of Jing Huai's arms, "I'm going to catch it, you put the black qi here into the whip first!"

Speaking, Huazhi chased the black air and ran out.

Huazhi ran dizzy and dizzy, but after running two more steps, she felt that the surrounding scenery seemed to be fixed.

The faint golden light diffused in the entire space at an extremely fast speed, and the surrounding scenery returned to the way they were when they first entered.

Huazhi chased the black air and looked at the surrounding scenery from the corner of her eye. She flashed by a scalper, and she was able to clearly imprint the yellow color on its body in her mind. hair.

Scenic Huai's illusion ability has improved again. Although it was just an illusion, the green grass and the fragrant birds and flowers really made her feel instantly comfortable. After the picture is stabilized, the flower branches are more obvious to see, surrounded by beautiful mountains and clear waters, only it is black.

The black gas ran extremely fast, but no matter how fast it was, the flower branches were closely behind it.

The whole space is very large, and Huazhi chased it for dozens of kilometers without seeing the end.

The Rabbit is so scary that Ji Ling thinks that as long as you touch it, she will **** its power away. The last time I managed to accumulate so much power, it was completely sucked by her within a few minutes. What the **** is she? She is like a nemesis.