97

When Qi Chaoyang was about to reach the hospital, he suddenly stopped at the door. Because he suddenly remembered that his ability to be so fast was all due to the third-level crystal core he put on it. If nothing else, he paid for this crystal core at his own expense. There are a few people who can do this like him. Willing to.

If they found out they didn't heal so quickly, they wouldn't think he was false propaganda.

Qi Chaoyang hesitated for two times at the door, and finally turned around and went back to the dormitory. Forget it, after all, he is recovering from a serious injury, so he should rest first.

And here, Huazhi and Jinghuai took a break, and the door was suddenly knocked "bang bang bang-".

Huazhi opened the door and was surprised to find Duan Lei at her door.

...

Huazhi and Jinghuai followed behind Duan Lei, the whole building looked very quiet and serious, except for them, only the guards with real guns and live ammunition could be seen at the entrances and exits of key positions Personnel, all of them have serious expressions, straight backs, and even their uniforms are meticulous.

"Don't be nervous, we have encrypted your identities. Except for those present today, no one else will know that you have been here today."

Huazhi nodded, if it was someone else, she might beat a drum in her heart, but the person leading her was Duan Lei, and before they came back, Duan Lei greeted her in advance, Therefore, although Huazhi felt that this scene was quite big, she did not feel particularly nervous.

"Professor Duan, the rest of the professors have arrived."

"Okay." Duan Lei led them all the way, constantly swiping the ID card, verifying the fingerprint eye mask, and finally entered a spacious office.

Huazhi always thought he was very familiar, but he didn't remember where he saw him. He looks like the oldest one, with gray hair combed back, but he looks very capable and resolute in both body shape and eyes.

Duan Lei introduced her, "This is the person in charge of the base."

"Hello." He greeted Huazhi with a smile, looking very kind, "As expected, you are young and promising. Professor Duan and Professor Zhou are full of praise every time they mention you, I should have met long ago, but I didn't expect it to be delayed until today."

"Jinghuai."

"Old Xu." There was also a smile on Jing Huai's face.

Xu Lao smiled and patted his shoulder.

Several people were surprised by the familiarity of the scenery and the person in charge, only Huazhi suddenly realized, she finally remembered that she had seen it in the advertisements occasionally broadcast by the base.

The person who looked very serious on the big screen didn't expect to be so kind, and the atmosphere in the venue became relaxed.

"Now that everyone is here, let's get started."

The two sat down in their prearranged seats.

"I called you here today because of this."

In the video, the dynamic video of the giant python that was sent back by Huazhi finally started to become zombies.

At their request, Huazhi re-described the situation at that time: "The density of the virus was very high, I didn't see what it was wrapped in, but he took it from his body. After it came out, it was stuffed into the wound of the giant python. According to the speed of its infection, it only took five minutes to completely turn this giant python into a zombie..."