149

Although Huanglong woke up, his consciousness and vision were very blurred.

Darkness, he seemed to be in another dimension.

Huang Long was a little stunned, looking at the scene in front of him, he couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality. Wasn't he **** in a dark room?

Scenic Huai naturally couldn't let him know that he was in the space of flowers, so he created a new fantasy space for him.

Huazhi looked at him a little embarrassed: "Do you want to help him untie?"

"No, that's fine." Jing Huai pulled out the stuff in his mouth.

But after putting people in, Huazhi found that Ying Er was very interested in him!

Huazhi had never brought Ying Er to Huanglong before, he jumped around, his sharp eagle eyes were full of interest in Huanglong, and it was still glowing faintly.

I brought it by the way today, it has bugs in its stomach, so Huazhi thought about letting it stay in the bell more, maybe it can digest faster. Huazhi looked at Ying Er and held it in front of Huanglong.

Flower Branch suddenly had a headache, "There should be bugs in his body, we can't ask him directly?"

According to past experience, once he wants to speak out, the bugs in his body will come out, except for the gecko power user, there is no exception.

Jing Huai also discovered this, he took out the bottle of spray Han Meng gave from the space, "Let Han Meng come over."

The yellow dragon can't die yet.

Huazhi quickly stood up, "Yes, yes, I forgot, if it's in a dream, it doesn't matter if you say it!"

Flower Branch quickly sprayed the spray on Huanglong. After spraying, he sprayed a little more on himself and the scenery.

It was a very small spray, and after a few strokes, it has already bottomed out.

Flower Branch looked at the bottle, "Only one more spray."

"Enough."

Huazhi and Han Meng quickly contacted, turned around and saw that Huanglong had fallen into a deep dream, Huazhi looked at the scenery Huai, "We have to sleep too."

They put Huanglong back again, and suddenly the flower branch was about to go to sleep, but he couldn't react.

She looked at the scenery Huai, "Otherwise you will hypnotize me to make me fall asleep quickly?"

Jiang Huai rubbed her hair, "turning back into a rabbit."

The flower branch flashed and immediately changed back to the appearance of a rabbit.

Jiang Huai gently stroked the soft flesh behind her ears, Huazhi soon fell asleep. It's not easy for people to fall asleep and wake up, but when you look like a rabbit, it's easy to fall asleep.

As soon as Huazhi entered the dream, she saw Han Meng.

Han Meng gave her a "shh~" gesture and pointed to the front.

Huazhi obediently made a zipper gesture and stood with her and looked in front.

As soon as she turned her head, the flower branch froze for a moment. In front of you is a huge factory with a high gate and a power grid. The guards outside the door come and go. They are wearing clothes and holding weapons. The guards are very strict, but such strict guards are all zombies!