14

Xiang Huai's tone and attitude are very flat, without any sense of contempt.

He seems to be simply stating a fact. But the emotions of everyone on the court were successfully pushed to a new height by him.

Qi Chaoyang even shouted: "Brothers, he humiliated us too much! Rush him!"

Emotions are the best stimulant, and they didn't even have the idea of ​​taking a break this time, they rushed over and launched a new round of attacks on Jinghuai.

Jiang Huai really put one hand behind his back.

"You really use one hand! Captain Feng, you look down on people too much!"

"Come on guys!"

"Go on! I don't believe it!"

After Huazhi listened to Jing Huai's words, he clearly felt that the ability "fireworks" in the field looked better!

The fireball is not only one, but it can suddenly turn into four when it is approaching!

The icicle on the left was clearly shooting straight at Jing Huai, but after Jing Huai escaped, she turned around and chased after him!

And the earth wall that appeared inexplicably, the exterior can be covered with a layer of metal!

The use and collocation of various abilities dazzled the rabbit, but these were successfully avoided by Jing Huai!

His movements are not slow in the slightest, and he is not blindly dodging, and occasionally he makes a fatal blow.

I don't know how long it took.

The levels of the power users present are starting from the second-order, and some are even close to the third-order mark. With so many people, they still can't gain the upper hand.

Everyone was shocked and admired his strength for a while, and was excited. Although they didn't know what rank Jing Huai was, Jing Huai was obviously much stronger than the third rank ability users they had encountered before.

Is this the strength of a high-level power user? If they were promoted to his level, would they also have his strength! The thirst for ability turned into stimulation and motivation, and for a time, everyone worked harder than ever.

Two or three hours of training without stopping, so that people in other areas couldn't help but cast their eyes.

"Are they crazy today, it's been all morning, and they haven't rested yet."

"Look there." Someone pointed to the corner over there.

But as soon as he took his breath, he stuffed a crystal nucleus into his mouth and rushed up again within two minutes!

The other person's eyes widened, "Is he crazy? You don't have to work so hard to kill zombies."

Although the usual training will also be serious training, but after all, it is not really life-threatening, no matter how hard it is.

"The captain is amazing, so many second-order ability players have played together, after playing for so long, he is still indifferent. Haven't you noticed, his speed has not decreased until now How much. If I want to say, he is much better than Luzon."

"Isn't Lu Song the most powerful third-level power user in the base? I heard that he is about to be upgraded to the fourth level."

"Hehe, it's all bullshit. My friend follows Lu Song and listens to him all day long about how good he is. When training, let the people in the team fight each other by themselves, and it's almost over. I just came out and gave me a slap in the face. On this day, I also received 3 secondary crystal nuclei from my friend. I want to say that Lu Song is far worse than him."