91

The black gas is thick and dark, and you can see that the concentration of energy is extremely strong, so the black gas is not wrapped in the crystal nucleus!

As soon as the black gas touched the wound, it quickly dyed the wound black. Then it got into the body of the giant python and began to spread rapidly!

Become a zombie!

It takes a certain amount of time for ordinary zombie viruses to infect living creatures, and the higher the level of the infected person's ability, the slower the infection rate of zombie viruses will be.

will be so fast!

【Flower branch, this energy concentration is particularly high! 】

Little Gray Rabbit is a little surprised, it has seen so many places of energy, whether it is in the body of zombies, in the core, or in those plants, there is no such high concentration.

I thought I wouldn't be able to absorb much energy this time, but I didn't expect to encounter such a pure energy! The little gray rabbit once again felt that Jing Huai was indeed a person with a halo.

All three of them could see that the giant python began to turn into a zombie at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The stabbed eyeball was still bleeding, but Xu Si could no longer feel the pain, his face was dripping with blood, looking hideous and terrifying, Xu Si turned his head and looked at them viciously : "I will definitely let you bury it with you!"

The snake's eyes that have been open have become cloudy, and the orange snake scales have also lost their luster and become dull, and even the wound has begun to radiate A strong zombie stench.

Xu Si's expression became more and more arrogant, hurry up, hurry up! Immediately his stone snake can be resurrected again! The python's body is extremely hard, and even if Jing Huai starts now, it is impossible to chop off its brain immediately!

In just three minutes, the python will completely turn into a zombie! Huazhi jumped to the side of the giant python, extending the whip to the longest and wrapping it around its body without a trace.

Except for the crystal nucleus, she had no chance to encounter such a time when she could absorb energy obediently, the huge and vigorous energy hit the flower branch, which made the flower branch comfortable and even the pores opened.

The black aura seemed to be blended with supernatural powers, it quickly traveled and spread in the python, infecting its body, and was sucked away by Huazhi's whip in an instant.

Xu Si watched Huazhi wrap the whip around the python, and just wanted to rush over, but he was shackled by Jing Huai's ability and couldn't move at all, Xu Si endured the pain and sneered, " Hahahaha, do you think your broken whip can trap it!"

Zombie python, no need to fear any physical harm! No need to breathe, no pain, no sacrifice! At that time, the living creatures here will give it a full meal!

The higher the level, the higher the level of rationality after turning into a zombie. He didn't expect to turn the stone snake into a zombie so early, but he didn't expect to encounter Jing Huai.

The zombies above the fifth rank have developed intelligence. As long as he feeds the stone snake and controls it a little, he will not let it hurt himself. Xu Si's remaining eye was staring at the giant python, soon, it will be successful soon!

Blossoms absorb quickly at first, but soon slow down. Because she and Little Gray Rabbit found out that the speed of the python's zombie transformation could not keep up with the speed of their absorption, they immediately adjusted the rhythm.