151

Huang Long died immediately. After the Gu worm got out of his body, it was still rolling and twisting on the ground frantically. The people around were startled and jumped back. A little more expression.

The pretty sister was frightened, and Huazhi quickly shouted to her: "Stand far away, don't be afraid, they will die in a while."

Zeng Yu immediately took two steps back. She lowered her head and looked at the bugs on the floor, but there was no expression on her face.

Just as they had guessed, Huang Long really had Gu worms in his body, so he would die before he could say anything.

Huazhi was a little fortunate that they discovered this early, otherwise Huanglong would have died last night.

Zeng Yu's eyes are really really beautiful, Huazhi is looking for an angle, and she always wants to look at her eyes again. The glimpse just now completely amazed her, how can there be people in the world with such beautiful eyes. If she imagined what a fairy would look like, then Zeng Yu perfectly matched the fairy in her mind.

"Don't look at me." Zeng Yu didn't look at Huazhi, her voice had a unique coldness, as if to keep people away. But she paused, then immediately put on her veil and glasses and black hat.

The moment she put on the black hat, Huazhi felt that the power she radiated faded. It did not disappear completely, but became extremely shallow, making it difficult for people to feel it again.

Ordinary people would be a little unhappy when they heard her being so cold, but Huazhi didn't feel it at all. That's how Jing Huai talked, and he didn't even like to talk much. Therefore, only someone who likes to talk to Qi Chaoyang can be good friends with him.

Huazhi quickly looked away when she heard what she said, "Because you are very beautiful, like a fairy in the sky, if you don't like it, I won't watch it."

The sound of Huazhi is clean and clear, and the soft tone makes people feel comfortable like a spring breeze. Zeng Li could only see her profile, but her heart softened inexplicably.

Huang Long died suddenly, or in such a terrifying and terrifying way. After Zeng Yu put on his hat, the people around finally dared to raise their heads. They looked at Huanglong lying on the ground and began to discuss and speculate wildly.

They were carefully selected, so the picture of the Gu worm suddenly emerging from the body was not circulated.

"Are these bugs? Oh my god, I got goosebumps.

"Damn, he died when he talked about the key points. Did he just say something about the factory?"

"Looking at it this way, there must be a big boos behind him, he can actually control people so remotely."

"As soon as you say it, you will die? Those bugs came out of his brain and stomach, so these bugs are always in his body?"

"Mom, these worms are not contagious, right? They're about to burn. In case the worm eggs float into the body of the next person—"

Before the man finished speaking, the people around him retreated several steps, and the middle was completely empty.

.

Shen Guo personally stepped forward to probe Huanglong's breath, "He is dead."

The brain has been drilled through, can you not die?

"I'm going to burn him! What if there are bugs in his body?!"

"Right, right! Burn him soon, everyone is dead anyway, who knows if this worm will lay eggs and reproduce casually!"