123

After the piranha grew from behind him, it began to grow a little bit bigger, he and Jing Huai confronted each other, and with the coercion he exuded, more spread out The black energy continued from his back, swaying and expanding, finally forming a piranha flower four or five meters high.

The Cannibal Flowers rolled and waved in the air, and every time they opened their teeth and claws, countless black energy scattered. In addition to the power of black and gold, it began to continuously impact the golden light of the scenery.

The two sides confronted each other, in the eyes of everyone, they were just standing there.

more than doubled in size.

It all **** clean. But of course she can't pass now.

Jiang Huai soon found that Huazhi had been looking at the sky, as if he saw something he liked, and his whole state was excited.

Jiang Huai held her.

Flower Branch also held his hand with his backhand and continued to look at the sky, "The stars today are so beautiful."

Everyone followed her line of sight, only to realize that she was looking at the stars.

Although it is a pity, she can only watch it silently drooling in her heart. However, Huazhi has silently added it to the No.1 position of the feast.

The confrontation between the two is not over yet, Huazhi licked her lower lip, she was a little thirsty.

King Huai rarely gave in the slightest, he even turned around and took a bottle of water out of the car, unscrewed it and gave it to Huazhi, "Don't think of drinking water until you are thirsty."

Flower Branch nodded and took a sip of water. Jing Huai did not attack him, he was always on the defensive. If Jing Huai attacked him back, they would have ended long ago.

After a few more minutes, Huang Lao's face that looked very dignified just now has turned into a pig's liver color, and his eyes seem to burst out.

He stared at Jing Huai, as if he couldn't believe that Jing Huai was so light.

A few more minutes passed, and everyone felt as if time had been stretched.

"Pfft—" Huang Lao spat out a mouthful of blood, and he fell down, and the piranha suddenly retracted into his body.

"Huang Lao! Huang Lao!" He clutched his chest, still staring at Jing Huai.

Everyone knows what just happened, they are going to be swayed when they enter the door, who knows that they will be backlashed if they fail.

Han Ming supported him, "Quick, quick to send Huang Lao back."

For a while, a group of people rushed him into the car, and Huang Yu and his girlfriend also followed.

The leader in uniform at the door looked at the scenery Huai, and his tone was full of irony, "Your base is really good, and sent someone like you here."

King Huai nodded lightly, "I'm afraid your people will have an accident on the road."

"Hey, you've worked so hard to bring people back, and it's a disgrace to come up. Is Wei'an Base so unwelcome to us?"

"Is it unwelcome or a guilty conscience?"

"Maybe you just don't want us to go in. If it doesn't work, just report safety to the base first."

...

Institute, you said something to me, as if you were talking in a low voice, but everyone around you could hear it clearly.