152

Since it was agreed to leave the next day, everyone could only wait. The Wei'an base is still in a mess these days, so although they are free, they all stay in the villa obediently.

Shen Guo's speed is so fast that everyone can't believe it, can the truth be made public in just one day? Huang Long's few people didn't say anything, and the people who jumped a few words died, which is enough to prove how terrifying the forces behind them are.

Shen Guo made a notice in advance, and before the time came, everyone was waiting in front of the bracelet.

Qi Chaoyang slid the wristband, "He's too good, this is the investigation, it's not even 24 hours!"

The base has been investigating this matter for a long time, but they have no clue. After finally knowing the factory, there are only a few vague photos.

However, Huanglong's few people are still different, they obviously have access to people inside. Moreover, Shen Guo still has Zeng Yu in his hands. If he asks Huang Long's people one by one, maybe he can really investigate what?

"I heard that it was said by Han Ming. Han Ming is Huang Long's right-hand man. He knows everything about Huang Long."

Qi Chaoyang thought of the news he heard yesterday, and whispered in Jing Huai's ear: "Han Ming is not dead, I heard that the people around Huang Long were arrested to dig coal, and he was also thrown away. Coal is being dug underneath."

Weian base is rich and comfortable, but this is all based on resources. For people, use one less and one less, so people will not be killed easily. Many ordinary people are below, working ten to twenty hours a day, digging coal in three shifts.

But they have already negotiated that they will rescue Han Ming after leaving the Weian base. Han Ming has always been by Huang Long's side. There are many things Huang Yu doesn't know that he knows. What's even more difficult is that although he has always been by Huang Long's side, there is no black energy in his body.

Qi Chaoyang nodded indiscriminately, and looked at Jing Huai and Huazhi, "Shen Guozhen investigated it so quickly?" Why didn't he believe it?

Jing Huai's voice was faint, "Look at what he investigated."

The officer nodded, "Everything is ready, we will drive back overnight, there will be no delay on the road, and we will arrive in the early morning."

He already knew that Jing Huai and Huazhi would not go back with them, but Qi Chaoyang would follow them, plus the weapons on the car and the self-defense bell, it would not be too dangerous to drive back all the way .

Not only are they curious, but the flowers are also curious. In the living room, Huazhi is also looking at the bracelet. She watched while talking to the little gray rabbit.

[Flower, flower, I know what's in the oil painting! 】The little gray rabbit was bouncing around in her head.

Flower Branch instantly came to the spirit, "Have you analyzed it?"

Little Gray Rabbit nodded heavily, [Those oil paintings not only have abilities, but also the blood of zombies. 】

After the oil paintings were brought back, they were kept in the landscape space. Last night, they took advantage of the time and secretly painted them in the bell.

I wanted to take a closer look and see what the weirdness of the painting was, but I didn't expect that when they put it in, it was still full of black oil paintings, waiting for them to come out of the space again When I took it out, the black gas on it disappeared.