31

Flower Branch was shivering, and the last bit of sleepiness in her mind was also scared away. She didn't know how long she slept, but looking at the sun outside, it should only be afternoon.

If he really saw the bell, she might not really be able to explain it.

Flower branch jumped off the bed and jumped to the door in two steps. She raised her head and looked at the open door wrench that suddenly became taller and larger. She was stunned for a few seconds before she realized that she had changed back to a rabbit. Huazhi quickly turned back into a human being, and went out after putting on clothes and coats indiscriminately.

But looking at the gate of Jing Huai, she hesitated again.

If he sees the bell, will he find out that she is a rabbit? Or, or would he think that the reason the bell was with her was that she snatched it from the rabbit. If he really misunderstood that she stole the rabbit's bell, how would she explain it, would she change back into a rabbit in front of him? What if he was scared to death by her? He might also think she's a monster...

Flower branch was full of miscellaneous thoughts, and finally decided that even if he found the bell, she would never admit that she was a rabbit.

Huazhi was attentive and listened carefully with her eyes closed, but no matter how hard she stretched her ears, she could not hear a sound.

Has he not woken up yet? He must have taken a shower before going to bed, and her clothes are in the bathroom. If he took out her clothes, he would definitely be able to see the bell!

Possibly, after all her bunny ears are so long.

Flower branch looked left and right, and there seemed to be no one there. She was about to move and wanted to stick out her bunny ears.

Otherwise, why don't you just stick one out and take a look?

Although the flower branch was still hesitating, her bunny ears had already begun to move.

"What are you doing?"

Jiang Huai stood on the corridor below the stairs and frowned slightly when she saw her whole body sticking to his door.

Suddenly, he seemed to see a little white thing on her head? But now, if you look closely, you can only see her dark and smooth hair, which seems to be just his illusion.

Probably the problem of light, Jing Huai walked up the stairs, "Look for me?"

Huazhi was still surprised that he appeared at the entrance of the stairs. She opened her eyes to look at him and the door, "Did you just go out, didn't you rest at home?"

Flower Branch's nervousness and discomfort were written on her face, "I thought you were sleeping inside."

As if she had done something bad and was caught by him, I don't know what she was guilty of, Jing Huai nodded lightly, "Look for me?"

Huazhi looked at him indistinctly, his clothes had been changed, proving that he must have taken a bath. If he had taken a shower, he would have seen the clothes she put in the bathroom. This realization made Hua Zhi uneasy again.

Jiang Huai did not speak, and looked at her quietly. Under her pretentious appearance, she was vaguely uneasy. What is she upset about?

Looking at each other like this, Huazhi finally spoke first, "I forgot my clothes in your bathroom, I want to come and take them."