129

The outer layer of the originally cold house was actually covered with an extremely pale dark color.

The dark color is not due to the light and dark side caused by the light, but a thin and light transparent dark color. The moment they saw it, it seemed that everything around it lost its original color.

An extremely distorted look covered the entire villa. The wind is blowing, and its body seems to be swaying in the wind. But no matter how it swayed, it firmly wrapped the outermost layer of the villa with its huge body.

Indistinctly, he could vaguely see his facial features, like a man. But the facial features were too pale, even if Huazhi tried hard to see clearly, he still couldn't see clearly.

Flower Branch couldn't help blinking her sour eyes.

】The little gray rabbit hopped and pointed at the monster's head.

sucked out.

What is it sucking? Don't they have nightmares every night because of the box with the fingers, but because of this monster? What the **** is this monster!

Huazhi didn't act rashly, she pulled Jing Huai and asked him in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Can you see it? On the roof, there is a very large figure, Wrapped up the whole house, and it's still eating something!"

King Huai held the flower branch, "I saw it."

His eyes were heavy, and his eyes were focused on the monster.

The monster was crouching above the house and did not approach his mental power. That kind of feeling was extremely light, like a layer of mist wrapped around the outermost layer, without any abnormality, so he never noticed it.

This is not its main body, it should be just an ability, so attacking it will not have much effect. Jing Huai stretched out a strand of golden light as thin as a thread to touch the monster.

Flower Branch held his hand and looked at the sky nervously, the golden light quickly penetrated its body and slowly wandered in its body. But the scenery Huai didn't feel anything, it was like real fog. As for his temptation, the monster didn't realize it, and just continued to focus on his own business.

This scene is too weird, if it weren't for the fact that there were no ghosts and gods in this world, she would definitely think that it was a lonely ghost that **** people's spirit. It is not a living person, nor is it any black gas, nor does it feel much energy.

Flower Branch looked at it carefully, and soon found something wrong.

This fog-like monster does not make her feel it, "It is different from what is in the box."

At this time.

"Ding Ding Ding—" There was a bell playing every hour on the hour in the distance. It was two o'clock in the middle of the night. Suddenly, the dim figure merged with the air. disappeared into the sky—

Like an extremely thin mist in the air, it was blown away in an instant. In the air, only Jing Huai's spiritual power remained.

Flower Branch looked at the roof of the villa, "It disappeared..."

King Huai nodded. The monster didn't go back, but scattered directly into the air.

King Huai looked in that direction, "Go back."

Flower Branch nodded, knowing that this should be the case tonight.

As soon as they returned, they saw Sun Zhu standing at the door.