18

Xiang Huai lowered his eyes slightly and pursed his thin lips lightly.

The long black hair stands out against the white shirt.

Scenic Huai took it down.

He originally thought that Huazhi created this situation by himself playing in the bathroom, but why is there an extra hair here, it is still such a long hair, it definitely does not belong to him.

Why take his clothes into the bathroom and make the bathroom and rabbits like this?

If someone else came in, why did the little white rabbit lie and say there was no one else?

No matter how you think about it, the logic doesn't make sense. The house is not big, only the bathroom and the rabbit are messed up like a wild prank.

Or...the scenery looked towards the flower branch.

Huazhi was embarrassed because of the thing she just took a bath, and tried her best to use her head to cradle the cushion in the rabbit's nest, and from time to time she would slap it twice with her paws.

Those hairpins were hidden by her under the cushion of the rabbit's nest because she liked them very much. But those places can't be hidden at all. Every time she hides for a long time, she will still show a few small corners on the edge. Next to her is a small piece of carrot she gnawed, and there are clear rabbit tooth marks on it.

After drilling for a long time, she seemed to be tired, laying there wagging her tail and resting. But after a few seconds, he continued to drill again.

Jing Huai felt that her thoughts were ridiculous, how could it be her.

Or, Little White Rabbit didn't lie to him, she really didn't see anyone else coming in, Jing Huai's eyes were heavy.

After the end of the world, there are many types of powers that have evolved, and there are not a few powers who are invisible or transform their bodies into other forms that make them undetectable.

I can't figure it out for the time being, and Jing Huai continues the work at hand.

After cleaning the bathroom, he returned to the bedroom.

Huazhi was having a good time, and when she heard the footsteps of Jinghuai getting closer, she remembered what she was embarrassed about. half a beat.

She wanted to wait for Jing Huai to pass first, but she heard his footsteps suddenly stop.

The next second, Huazhi was picked up by him from the rabbit's nest.

Like a large marshmallow.

Jiang Huai helped her smooth out the rabbit fur on her body and carried her towards the bed.

I don't know who the other party is and what the purpose is, he can't take it lightly.

The flower branch was held by him from the back, and he watched as he was getting farther and farther from his rabbit's nest, and getting closer and closer to the bed, the flower branch pulled his ears, and the rabbit's eyes were all round. Some.

What is he doing, isn't it his bedtime?

The flower branch was blown by him again, wiped the claws, and placed it on the other side of the bed.

The fluffy rabbit looked at him with his head slightly sideways, and Jing Huai seemed to see confusion in her eyes.

Flower branch kicked her legs, trying to jump back to her rabbit nest, but was hugged by Jing Huai again.