120

She originally just guessed that it might be a zombie, but she didn't expect that it was really a zombie, and the body was in this house.

It happened to meet the zombie's eyes.

But the well was tightly sealed by Jing Huai with his strong mental power, and it couldn't move whether it was going up or down.

It seems to have been sinking at the bottom of the well, and the thick cyan skin was bubbling white. However, if it sinks at the bottom of the well all the year round, the skin on the body would have already festered and decomposed. So you are deliberately hiding from them at the bottom of the well?

It's like fish on a chopping board that can only be slaughtered.

Let me go, I'm obedient, I won't run away, I'll listen to you whatever you say!"

Jiang Huai raised the whip a little, and the speed of absorbing the black gas instantly decreased a lot.

He looked at the bottom of the well, "You are a zombie, not an artifact."

It did not expect that Jing Huai not only knew that it was not an artifact, but also found its body.

Body, but Jing Huai found it so easily!

"Yes, yes, I am a zombie, I am a zombie."

Flower Branch's ears perked up, and she tilted her head to look at it. The ruby ​​eyes were full of curiosity and surprise. It moved for a while, but soon remembered that this snow-white and cute rabbit was its life-threatening charm.

"Master, master, brother, please, can you let this rabbit go up first, I'm dying, I'm really dying!"

Huazhi was also curious about why it could speak, she thought about it, jumped up, and jumped into Jing Huai's arms in two steps.

The feeling of madly being absorbed by the power finally eased, and the swirling water in the water seemed to be quiet.

King Huai stroked the flower branches, exuding bursts of coercion, "You have an IQ."

It nodded and moved tentatively, but just as it was about to drill down, it felt a strong resistance. It still couldn't move, and could only sink in the water like this.

"I have it, I have an IQ, and I still have the memory of being a human being."

It was originally an ability user, but later it became a zombie by accident, and when it became a zombie, it entered this space by chance.

The space was white and misty at the beginning, but I don't know if it was because of this space that after it completely turned into a zombie, it still retained the IQ and memory of human beings.

Jing Huai looked at him coldly, "So you pretend to be an artifact and deceive others."

It shook its head frantically, "I didn't lie to them, this space can only operate by absorbing crystal cores."

"What about the power user?"

It suddenly fell silent, unable to speak.

Flower branch lay down and put her head in Jing Huai's palm: "The ability user was eaten by it."

She wondered why this space needs a power user to operate, obviously it was eaten by itself.

By. And it, as long as it hides in space, it can sit back and enjoy its success. If something major happens, it can also absorb the power of those who have made a contract with it.