101

As soon as the gossip during the day came out, it immediately ignited everyone's interest.

People in the base were talking about:

"So they are actually three siblings, but the two of them left behind and ran away?"

"I heard that Huazhi said she was going to run, but Huarou suddenly couldn't walk, Huazhi dragged her to walk slowly, and the two were besieged by the zombie tide together, and Huarou was rescued After leaving, Huazhi stayed alone."

"Damn it, it would be really bad luck to die like this."

"Isn't it that she did it on purpose? Why did she do this on purpose?"

"I heard that after that time, she suddenly had the healing power. Don't you think it was a coincidence that she had the healing power?"

In the end of the world, in order to **** some "baby", this kind of thing can really be done.

"But she looks quite gentle, and she has a soft voice when she sees everyone."

"Hehehe, you men are blind. I heard from the power user who went on a mission with her last time..."

Qi Chaoyang stretched out his ears beside him. He didn't spread these words, he only revealed that they were indeed brothers and sisters, but they ran away when they encountered the zombie tide, so Huazhi stimulated the ability.

But this gossip is like a snowball that rolls on its own.

When they escaped to the base, they followed a team, so naturally many people knew about it. It's just that those who knew about this before thought that Huazhi was dead. The original Huazhi was silent and just an ordinary person. He lowered his head every day and could only get the least amount of water and food. Therefore, even if everyone saw Huazhi, they just thought they had the same name and surname, and there was no way to put the two people together.

Maybe it was made by everyone, maybe it was a fact, in short, under the patchwork of everyone, this matter gradually became complete.

"I heard that her brother is very partial. It is obvious that both of them are sisters, but the food and drink are given to Hua Rou first."

"Sure, I guess my heart is biased to the creak nest, otherwise he can choose Hua Rou?"

"Is this the reason why Huazhi works so hard every day? Being able to become an ability person is a blessing in disguise?"

"He--, when you were an ordinary person, throw yourself into the zombie tide and see, how many people can be a blessing in disguise? Nine out of ten people are dead, okay?"

In the end, everyone sighed, no wonder Hua Rou seemed to have seen a ghost at that time. In fact, this kind of thing is not uncommon, and it is very common to only care about yourself and ignore others in a pinch.

But the person who did this was Hua Rou, which instantly created a great sense of difference. There is no other reason, the image of her previous management was too good. A comparison of the front and back highlights her...hypocrisy.

If there is no love whatsoever, there will be no hatred and hatred. She should hate them.

If this makes her feel more comfortable—

"It's my fault, this has nothing to do with Hua Rou, it's my inability to save them both at the same time."

Hua Ye was full of guilt and put the final seal on this matter. It also pushed the two of them to the forefront again.