105

The moment she opened her eyes, she seemed to have forgotten something, but this feeling flashed by and quickly disappeared.

This is... where she used to live.

Huazhi was surprised and surprised for a while, but when she looked back, she found that the door just now had disappeared. The surroundings were quiet, only the wind was blowing the flowers and trees.

.

From a distance, the creek is sparkling, and even the grass looks extraordinarily bright green, with all kinds of flowers blooming among the weeds.

She has lived in this place for hundreds of years, and she knows every tree and grass here by heart. Suddenly back here, the flower branches are still a little throbbing.

"Look, this is where I used to live!" Huazhi said happily, and found that the surroundings were empty.

Why does she suddenly talk to someone? Huazhi was puzzled for a moment, and quickly put the matter behind him.

Flower Branch looked around and found a large stone with a strange shape. She took the branch and turned over in the grass five steps away from the stone, and she found a rabbit hole.

Flower Branch was a little happy, but when she was about to take a look inside, a male rabbit jumped out of it, arched his body, stamped his hind feet, and looked at her very vigilantly .

Flower Branch looked down at it, "This is the rabbit nest I built, and the food in it is also saved by me."

But the male rabbit continued to grin and look ready to attack her.

Huazhi glanced inside and saw a litter of pink and tender little rabbits, it seemed that their family had occupied her rabbit hole. Huazhi clapped her hands and stood up, "I don't need them anymore, so I'll give them to you and take good care of them."

After finishing speaking, Huazhi turned and went elsewhere.

The flowers and branches were walking all the way, and she was in a very good mood. She hadn't seen such a clean forest with the fragrance of birds and flowers for a long time. On the leaves, a mottled dot was left on the ground. Unlike..., unlike anywhere, it always gives people a feeling of danger.

Blossoms admired the beautiful scenery for a while, and in the blink of an eye, she washed her feet in the stream, the water rushing down her ankles, not cold at all.

She always felt that something was wrong, but her brain seemed to be unable to think. Every time she felt something was wrong, she carefully observed the surroundings and felt that everything was fine.

After lounging in the sun for a while, she decided to get up and look elsewhere.

As she walked and looked at the flower branches, she even picked a flower and smelled its fragrance, which was in perfect agreement with her memory.

However, it seems too perfect? She looked around, there shouldn't be any hallucinations, she clearly remembered that she was still--

Huazhi's brain stopped for a moment, her mind was blank, and the thoughts that had just arrived in her head suddenly disappeared.

Flower Branch sat down again, "It's so strange here, why are we here?"

The flower branch paused, and she used "we" again. When she began to think hard about this problem, the ground suddenly began to vibrate.

She was standing on the grass, there was a great shock on the ground, Huazhi instantly entered a state of alertness, and her whip also appeared in her hand.