58

After the nuclei were completely crushed, the tree finally died! As if the last defense was destroyed, the attacks of the surrounding plants were instantly weakened.

King Huai easily took out the power stone.

Inside the elastic clouds.

The power enveloped her warmly and softly, and she soon lost consciousness completely.

Jiang Huai expected that Huazhi would definitely have some reactions early in the morning, especially when it was about to end, he directly felt the extremely high mental power bursting out of Huazhi, so it was not too much to see her faint at this moment. Worry.

The others hadn't had time to rush over to check the condition of the flower branch. He had already sent the flower branch to a safe place. After this experience, she will definitely be more handy when she uses her mental power next time.

The healing power user who followed immediately went up to the flower branch and turned on the power.

The gentle white light instantly covered her body, and everyone saw the level of the flower branches, so the superpowers who helped her heal were more attentive and dedicated.

But within two minutes of Huazhi's fainting, Jiang Xu's face was blue and his lips were white and he completely fainted. He originally consumed a lot of power because of the artifact spirit, and now he is completely hollowed out because of forcibly controlling these plants.

He surprised Qi Chaoyang, he hurried over to check Jiang Xu's condition, "Wake up, are you alright?!"

Jiang Xu was naturally unable to respond to him.

Qi Chaoyang half hugged Jiang Xu's upper body, pinched and opened his eyes, but his eyes turned upwards and he could only see the whites of his eyes.

He couldn't wake him up even with this operation, Qi Chaoyang put his hand under his nose again, fortunately, he was still breathing although weak.

Other people around also gathered around, "How is he?"

"When he first came in, he looked like he was not very good, and it really happened now."

"Isn't there any plant attacking him, why did he suddenly faint?"

No plants attacked Jiang Xu, everyone saw it early in the morning and felt very strange. Originally, I wanted to ask him after the end, but I didn't expect him to fall here inexplicably now.

As the saying goes, people see their eyes first, and they see God first. Although Jiang Xu wears glasses, it seems that the whole person will make people subconsciously feel that they are not so comfortable.

This kind of feeling is very strange, I can't tell why if I think about it, but I always feel strange in my heart.

In fact, Jiang Xu originally seemed to be gentle and capable, but now he has been frustrated one after another, and because the artifact has consumed too much energy, his eyes are dark blue, and the whole person feels cruel And gloomy, but he still has no strength, and if he is weak, he has to follow up.

The combination of these makes him not very popular.

But he seemed to be hurt too badly. The healing power user hesitated for a while. Seeing that Huazhi's breath was steady, and it should be fine, he went to Jiang Xu's side and opened it for him. treatment.

King Huai finally landed, he looked at Jiang Xu, there was no emotion in his dark eyes, "You don't need to treat him."

Ah, everyone looked at the scenery.