30

While they were talking, Huazhi's hand quietly touched the corner of his clothes, and occasionally looked at his hand eagerly.

It seems that there is something about him that is very attractive to her. Intuition told him that it was not because of him, but because of some other things.

Jiang Huai checked himself several times with his mental power, but he didn't feel anything. There were no problems or changes in him either. So, what would attract her?

Huazhi panicked for a moment, and blinked faster again.

In this scene and this atmosphere, Qi Chaoyang felt that he was like a huge light bulb.

The next second, Jing Huai looked at him, "You go out first."

The bulb failed to burn, Qi Chaoyang got up, "Okay, I'm going to train today, I'm leaving, you guys continue."

He ran away in a hurry and closed the door by the way.

With a click, there were only the two of them left in the room.

Flower Branch's hand was still being held by him, and it absorbed significantly more light.

Huazhi racked his brains to come up with a reasonable explanation, and at the same time wanted to extend a little more time to rub his halo, but because he couldn't stand his searching gaze, Huazhi still took his clothes The corner is put down.

She tried hard to help him smooth the folds she pinched, "I think the corners of your clothes are pretty good."

Jing Huai raised her eyes and looked at her with dark and quiet eyes, "I have what you want on me."

The statement he used, a few simple words, made Huazhi's heart throb.

His eyes were obviously very calm, but Huazhi felt a sense of nowhere to hide, as if he already knew something.

No no no, how could he possibly know.

"Tell me and I can work with you."

The man's low and cold voice was supposed to make people calm, but at this moment, it seemed to start to make her brain lose the ability to think.

.

His eyes were focused and quiet, as if he was about to inhale people.

He whispered, "Tell me, what is it?"

Huazhi's eyes gradually blurred as she looked at him, her lips parted slightly, and it seemed that the answer was on her lips.

It seems that the answer will be forthcoming in the next second.

Until—

Flower branches suddenly reacted, the scenery is golden light coming out of the eyes!

Although the golden light was extremely faint, the moment Huazhi found it, she was still shocked. Doesn't all his light come from the soles of his feet and hands? How can his eyes shine!

But the nuclei can be colorful, and the light coming out of the eyes may be different.

Is he going to become a zombie? Huazhi was startled, and immediately leaned over.

The next second, Jing Huai's face was held up by her hands.

Flower Branch held his face and looked at him carefully, "What's wrong with your eyes?"