80

Li Fei's voice was trembling, and before his voice completely fell, he used his teleportation skills to quickly flee to Lu Song's side!

He ran very fast, somewhat guilty, but no one cared about him. Jing Huai and Hua Zhi's attention has been fully focused on the corpse in front of them.

Huazhi's eyes widened suddenly, and the two knew what they were afraid of just now.

Jing Huai immediately reinforced a layer of spiritual power around the two of them, the eyes of the two met, Huazhi immediately understood what he meant, and stood quietly in the same place with him.

In the place just infiltrated by a large amount of fresh blood, tens of thousands of bugs appeared out of thin air! It really just appeared from the ground, and he didn't even notice the spiritual power emanating from Jing Huai.

Sharp, with a sharp barb at the very end. Each bug has six feet, two sharp pincers, and a pair of black transparent wings on its back. The dense worms flap their wings and emit a continuous low-frequency hum.

Especially Huazhi's hearing is better, she immediately covered her ears and motioned for Jing Huai to learn from her. Jing Huai put a layer of light on her ear, and the sound disappeared instantly.

Flower Branch finally breathed a sigh of relief, and carefully observed the bugs. There are tens of millions of species in nature, and it is impossible for a flower branch to understand even this fingernail-sized insect. Little Gray Rabbit had already connected to the base's database, but searched with photos and found no relevant information. So this is a new species that is also not in the database.

The only thing that is certain is that there is no black gas that she and Little Gray Rabbit need on it, which means that these things are not the products of zombies.

This is a very new thing again, and the whip of the flower branch is not useful.

Soon, the fresh human blood remaining on the ground began to disappear rapidly at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the remaining remains of the corpse were also swarmed by those bugs, and within a dozen seconds Eat clean.

When the blood on the ground was about to be sucked dry, she wondered if it was her illusion, she actually felt that the size of these insects seemed to have grown a little bigger!

Huazhi suddenly thought of the corpses that she saw earlier. Didn't those corpses die a few days ago, but were just drained of blood?

The two of them were too close, although the spirit and the wind blocked the smell and sound, but the person did not disappear. A flying insect accidentally flew to them and was immediately blocked from the protective cover.

Quick and clear, most insects have these eyes.

Huazhi thought of something, and immediately took out a transparent glass bottle from her space. She held the bottle and shook it towards Jing Huai, her eyes full of anticipation.

This is a special specimen collection bottle made by the institute. It has different sizes. Knowing that she has a mission, Duan Lei specially gave it to her, and let her help collect materials when she has the opportunity. Animals earn five times as many points as plants!

Jing Huai took the bottle in her hand, threw the bug in and put it in her own space. But it was like a signal was triggered, and all of a sudden, the bugs were all flapping their wings and flying off the ground!

They hovered low in the air, making a more screeching sound. The next second, all rushed towards the scenery Huai and Huazhi—

Yu Ji, who had escaped with Lu Song for a long time, turned back from time to time, but they had gone too far, and the figures of the scenery and Huazhi had begun to blur. But you can still see the huge black mass clearly! They have been completely surrounded by those bugs!