166

Gu Su, who was still being entangled by the high-level ability users, burst out laughing, "Hahahahahaha!"

He looked at the corpse of Jing Huai on the ground, his eyes burst with great light, "Xing Huai is dead!"

Besser wiped the blood from his face, his eyes were full of anger, "If you die, you will die, you are so much nonsense!"

He charged up again with a weapon!

"Bang-"

The Corpse Emperor turned his head and raised his hand gently, knocking Besser out!

The Corpse Emperor, who had his hands free, turned to look at them—

Gu Su looked back at Father An beside him, "Your son is still useful."

An father's ability dropped sharply because of the weakening of the gift. He was just sucked away by the corpse emperor, and was besieged by a group of ability users. He had only half a breath left.

He was lying in a pool of blood, his vision blurred, and he was gasping for breath. "High priest, save me, save me and my son."

"Our family has always been loyal, high priest—" An Fu supported his body and crawled towards Gusu, "High priest, save me..."

Gu Su looked down at him, a power condensed in his hand, covering his body.

An Fu instantly felt comfortable, he gasped, "Thank you High Priest!"

But the next second, Gu Su grabbed the energy and yanked it out! "When you die, I will personally turn you into zombies. Don't you want immortality? It will be realized soon."

Now that they have become zombies, they will only be low-level zombies. Low-level zombies are not even as good as animals.

"It would be irrational for me to become a zombie now, High Priest, let me live, High Priest—"

Gu Su stepped on his face, "Noisy."

He looked at Jing Huai's body again, "Isn't your son foreshadowing that I will be killed soon—"

King Huai was really eaten by the corpse emperor, so An Weijing's prediction came true.

Then he—, Gu Su's toes tightened a little more, "I'm going to die, don't you really follow me, then come with me."

Gu Su's tone was normal, but it sounded like a devil whispering in An Fu's ears.

"Then let me see, who is it that has the ability to kill me!"

An father just fell into a pool of blood, his vision blurred. I thought that for the sake of their loyalty, Gu Su would not treat them like this, An Weijing was right, how could one believe in zombies, how could they not be abandoned!

But Gu Su thought that he would be at his mercy like that idiot Huanglong.

"Pfft—" Father An spat out a mouthful of blood. Ha ha ha, how is that possible!

There is no one who has the skill to manage Anfu, and everyone's attention is once again focused on Gu Su!

And the other side.

At the same time when the scenery fell rapidly, Huazhi heard his voice clearly in his mind.

But in her eyes, it seems that the whole world has quieted down, and everything around has become static.

The flower branches are full of dazzling blood, and she has an indescribable coldness all over her body, her brain is blank, and her heart is beating violently. At this moment, she even lost control of her body.