2❤️price

"Get ready... We have to go to doctors! "
Jungkook ordered jin.
"Why??my visit date is on next month... I don't want to go!" jin pouted thought that jungkook became sincere thats why he made jin visiting to doctors Chamber.
.
.
Nurse made jin lying on the bed & expose his bluge belly.jin thought may be USG will be done next.but he became surprised when nurse put red colour liquid all over the belly instead of jelly.jin widen his eye & trying to sit up when doctor came with a long needle..
"What's happening here" jin screamed.
Jungkook came to doctors cabin hearing jin's scream.
"Jin what are you doing?let them do their job.this test has to be done. Its necessary. "
Hearing jungkook jin again tried to lying.
"Ok..I will not opposed but please accompany me."jin said extending his hand signaled jungkook to take hand.
Jungkook went to him & sat beside him holding his hand.
1st doctor place the usg prob on belly to detect the location then going to penetrate the tip of sharp needle..jungkook eyes widening seeing this long needle afraid how will jin bear the pain of penetrating.

" aaww....'jin screamed crushing jk"s hand on his hold.

"Stop....!" jungkook screamed to doctor
"I don't want this DNA test to be done.." jungkook could not see jin's pain.

Hearing about DNA test jin become stunned.
"Jungkook You want to check that the baby is actually YOURs or not?!"

"Jungkook sir wanted to know that long ago but this not safe that time so we are doing it now.!" doctor said.
Actually everyone knew jin was maid & how he became part of jeon's family.

Jin ashamed in one side.. He didn't even know whats going to happen in doctors Chamber.. He believed his husband so much..& on otherside his heart breaking.

"Get up jin we are going? "Jk help jin to sit up....

" wait jungkook sir make me remove the neddle first."doctor slowly pulled the needle.

"No doctor. Don't remove it.i want to do the test if its my husband wish.."

"Jin...."

Jin remove his hand from jk & lying again & crushed the bed cover tightly as doctor started the procedure. It shows how much painful the procedure is!jin was crying & screamed lowly.
.
.
.
"Are you angry with me?" jk asked jin who back face him.

"No...if there is a question in your mind that should be answered.you can tell me.i will not reject going there doing that test..i became surprised thats why i reacted that way.if you tell me before i might be prepared... " jin told jk closing their distance.

"Do you want something... Like craving anything?

" yes...i am craving for your love."

Jk smiled & hovering over jin undressing jin while his eye landing on the bandage over jin's lower abdomen. Jk cares that bandage while looking at jin asking "is this hurting now?"

"Hmm....little... Don't' worry...it will be good." jk kissed jin.
.
.
When jk came out from jin...he saw blood coming out from jin's hole...he thought jin was moaning in pleasure little did he know jin was crying in pain...

"Jin...where are you feeling the pain??" jk tapped jin's check... Jin open his eyes & replied "in lower abdomen.... "
Jk understood jin could not realise he was bleeding he thought jk's cum coming out through his inside.
Jk immediately take jin hospital. Doctors Said that they should not have intimated just after amniocentesis. In this test little bleeding is normal as that needle perforate the uterus...
.
.
.