my hyung-9🤍

"Did you talk to him?" taehyung asked jimin while sitting beside him.jimin came to jungkook's house to meet tae while jin was in his room.

"He said he will not break the bond.when he loved you, you ignored him!may be his sleeping self respect arises suddenly, so he didn't want to come back to you!"

"I don't even know how i start liking his stalking, his disturbance,our intimacy. When he broke our bond,i realised his love..i started missing him!if he don't love me back then why he taking me his home & taking care of me!"

"He take care of his baby inside you. Did he touch you ever since your bond broke? "

"No.he didn't touch me.he slept in sofa.as my months is more than jin he felt he needed to stay with me..as anything can happen anytime. "

"Talk to jin...make him realise jk start loving YOU. He should leave him!"

"What are you talking? Has he any self respect?do you know that day when he became sick, he came our room at night...he started knocking.. So to make him leave i started the audio recording of my moans to show it like we were making love..do you know what happen after that?few hours later he made love with jungkook! I doubt he asked Jungkook about it!!he become dump,blind just to be with jungkook. So this plan will not work like talk to him & all that...we should thing how will we throw him out from jk's life!"

"Without breaking the bond you can't start your relationship with jk.In mate,if one member die then bond will automatically break right?