bye ❣️(jinkook)--extra drama💜readers should ignore ⛔️

"So mrs kim asked you to live in Their house but you can't use your money & car for 1month?Do you see this a punishment from jin's families side as what you did to jin... "

"I know where my happiness exist and its not like i born in sliver spoon.. I was used to this kind of situation in past..hope i can win my jin atlast."

"Best of luck...."
.
.
"What are you doing in seokjin room?"

"I am staying here right aunt?"

"No...you are going to stay in the quarter outside our house!"

"Then how can i get back with jin..how can i impress my jin aunt."

"You only spend your night there jungkook. Rest of day you can stay in our house wherever you want."

.
.
"I made breakfast already. "

"Impressive... What did you made for breakfast? "

"Burgers...look..."

"Yeh..its not looking appealing. Its look like leftover.. We are not going to eat..make something else."

Jungkook was really hurt hearing that.past memories rushed his mind... When he was teenager.. He went to a TV show where mc didn't take his burger...he tried to convense them that its big.. Fresh...& hiding his pain with smile... Same things he did here...just smile.

.
.
"I am going to change your bandage."

Jungkook put the trays in the table & helped jin to remove his previous bandage.

"Careful... Its hurts....i don't know what you are trying to prove by doing these.when i asked for married you rejected & now you came to convince me to marry you!why??"

"I am sorry..but its seems like you believed in taekook,jikook more than our relationship. But we never that much close.. In present atleast...we lived in separate home & doing our own work.and going out sometimes, doesn't it natural Between friend? "

"Why you asked tae to choose Between you & bogum?are you jealous? "

"It was fun..if you eyed every small things like this.. It will be difficult for us to comeback .why can't you give me another chance?don't do Mistake like me.when you left me then i realised your value.. Don't let me disappear to realised my worth in your life please.. "

"Emotional blackmail hah!!.. I didn't beg YOU to come to my house staying like maid!"

"However your family treated me these days..i was hurt..but i never thought you all looked me like maid.i always treated in this house like family member in past but things changed now."

.
"I am late i think..."

"No one waiting for you here ha ha ha..."

"You all have you breakfast? "

"Are you expecting us waiting for you."
.
.
They didn't left food for me.how rude!!i have to go to grocery shopping. I am really hungry. But i can't use my money as the took my all cards & i don't have cash!!i have to asked for money from them!
.