common 16❣️

They took jin home.jungkook held jin in bridal style in his arm as jin still feeling pain in his stomach.. Stitches were not cut yet.they had stretcher but jungkook didn't let jin used it...he wanted to show jin something... After entering the house jin was surprised to see the decorations.jungkook stopped infront of jinkook's large photos..."can you see it?that day we took photos cause this photos is needed during decoration...i think now you understand for Whom that party was holding. "

"Yes jin hyung ....we wanted to surprise you...Dad wanted to declaring you as his 1st son,wanted to apologise infront of whole world. " taehyung said

"I wanted to give my half property to you...everything was ready just handed over was left.even after that you think we are pitying you just Because you were stabbed? " seokjung asked.

Jungkook took jin to his room & mada him seat on bed.
Taehyung was getting out something from cabad.
"I myself decorate this room for you...i am sorry i never buy to necessary furniture. "Seokjung said while sitting beside jin's leg.

"Look jin hyung we all bought your wedding dress,jewellery by our choice combinedly...dad was really tensed that if you not like it.. Its your big day....do you even realised that party was held on your birthday...dad never forget your birthday... Do you know..jungkook was really confidence during buying things for you.it was a surprise that's why we could not take you..
After that incidence jungkook was shouting at me like if we didn't hide from him...this day will be different.. His husband Will be with him....i really want to talk to you how you win jungkook's heart within a really short period.. " taehyung said while holding jin's hand on to his..where jungkook's hand was on jin's waist... Hold him protectively in his lap & time to time kissing his head...and jin's father rubbing his swollen foots....
Jin was being pampered by his husband, father,brother... He felt Himself lucky... Getting this all the loves after sacrificing for years worth it...jin thought...
He felt like he was dreaming a sweet dream from which he never wanted to get up....

.
.
.
They held that party again on 3months of jinkook wedding anniversary & seokjung announced jin his son & gave him his property & jungkook also announced that jin was his husband... They kissed eachother with so much loved....

End❣️