my hyung -8🤍

Seokjin's pov:
I was doing everything very carefully. Don't want to make a conversation with tae.tae was very irritating... I will make a distance with him.if again something happen like before then hyung will again misunderstood me.after a long time i returned back my hyung.i can't lose him.if hyung love tae more than anything he can...i don't have any problem, little love is adequate for me & my baby...
.
I was cooking breakfast..when suddenly taehyung came to kitchen... I thought he was Taking plates to take food but no he did fall the plates on the floor... I asked him why he breaking all plates...he left without saying anything.. I knew he did it intentionally to make me do extra work!!i was also pregnant like him. .. Should not he consider that.i cleaned the kitchen nicely.
.
.
When jungkook came home late..tae ran to jungkook & hugged him starting asked him did he brought the things he text to him.jungkook removed taehyung's hand from his arm & said i didn't see his text..i was internally very happy seeing taehyung's sad face.
.
I was waiting when jungkook throw taehyung out from our life.but my waiting was not end.suddenly jungkook came to room & turned me towards himself harshly!
I was shocked...
"What happened hyung?!"

"Do you know what pressure i am going through in my office!!after coming home i want to relax...i have no energy to deal with the complaints you both have against each other.. You are not child right? Why are you seeing tae as your competitor. If you think its a competition i want you to know that you are far behind taehyung as he is my first love...and you are aware with what conditions we did accept eachother.. "
I felt sad. Why he was saying this suddenly.
I held his hand tightly.
"Taehyung is pregnant jin.how can you do those things to him!"

"What hyung...i didn't do anything to him..he...made.." i could not complete my sentence, hyung started again shouting...

"You forced him clean the house,intentionally break the plates..why are you disturbing him like this!!now he has back pain... Do you have any idea it could harm the child inside him..if something is happen to him... You don't know what i will do to you jin..."

Hyung left me crying... He was lying hyung.. He disturbed me not me...hyung didn't even let me to speak... May be he didn't want to hear from my side.....
May be hyung didn't love me...but that day...may be he casually said that during that moment.
"Ah!" i placed my hand on the belly as my baby kicked..i knew she understood her appa's sadness... I didn't tell hyung...our baby is a girl...i didn't want to dissapoint him!
.
.
"I think i should take taehyung in our house." jimin was sitting in jungkook's office.
"Why?what happen! "
"Taehyung is not safe there.jin misbehaved with him.and you didn't even told him anything! I think you give jin too much freedom... He starts doing whatever he wants.!"

"Don't you invade my personal issue?jin is my mate & husband .what Will i do with him its my personal matter.i didn't give you or any one the right to say about this.you can tell about taehyung as you are his friend.if you think taehyung is not safe in my house then you can take him with you!"

"Owo...surprising... Are you the same person who were stalking tae for months....can do anything for taehyung love!!where your love go?"

"My love didn't go any where.he was my first love.you are the one to make me realise taehyung isn't happy, i should let him go...and all that!suddenly why you are talking opposite? I am feeling like, you will tell me to accept taehyung again....before you tell me i want to tell you that i can't.i can't break my bond with jin.he never asked anything from me,always sacrifice his happiness. I Will never leave his hand.. And after giving birth i will tell taehyung to leave...i told you before also i will take the responsibility of baby & will not care what taehyung will do in his life.
Now i have meeting. It will be better if you leave brother! "