common 13❣️

Seokjin's pov:

I think i should leave on 6pm...atfirst i will go to namjoon & placed my luggage there then will go to party with namjoon.. But as a maid we should not we go to early!!but jungkook had forbidden me to go early so i will not go..
After reaching infront of namjoon's room..i feeling like my heart stopped beats for a moment...

..
..
..
..

"Namjoon!!! I am back...how are you?" jin hugged namjoon..

"Come back bitch!!could not do anything??could not win jungkook's heart?? Have to come back to me hmm??!!"

"Why are you starting again...i come back to you... To start my new life with you...why are you taking past?" jin felt offended...

"Sorry...i want you...i hope you still virgin & jungkook is not touch you..." namjoon asked showing his dimple..

"Yes..." jin smiled & placed his lips on namjoon... Suddenly the hold of jin's hand on namjoon jacket callers become tight...tears started to fall not because of pain..because of feeling betrayed...
Namjoon pulled out knife from jin's stomach..blood oozing out from the wounds...

"Why!!" jin asked with so much difficultly..

"Bitch like you deserve this.i damn sure you will leave me if you know that whats happening in kim house...they are planning to surprise you...mr.kim wants to announced you as his son & jungkook wants to propose you..."namjoon hoarsely pulled jin's hair backward

"No....it...its...misunderstanding... Because of misunderstandings you hurted me..... Please....please...take me to doctors its bleeding hard..."

"Shut up you bitch...you never loyal to me.. I loved you with my full heart.. But you always eyed on jungkook...because of...he is rich right??its not fair...i am also maid...but why mr.kim want to announced you as his son...how could one maid this lucky... Its unfair to me.. "

Before jin could say anything.... Namjoon stab jin's stomach again & again. ..
Namjoon pulled out the knife & jin falled on the floor.... Jin already accepted that he couldn't survive... He held his hand up to hold namjoon's hand...
"Nam..namjoon....my emoni...grave..beside...village..."

"Ow...now you want to be buried beside your mom??YOU think i will take you to your village & buried you beside your mom...how dumb you are seokjin...i am going to buried you here...in this room...sothat everyone remember what might be a punishment for the betrayer... "

Tears again started to fall seeing the caller id...jungkook was calling seokjin.... Seokjin was just watching... Namjoon did throw the phone on the wall breaking it into pieces....

"Is jungkook searching for me?? Why???
Will they even find what had happened to me....will they find that i am buried here...or they just forget it...it will not affect them right... A maid die...will not going to be a big deal...my father... Will he shed tears for me...i fulfilled my promise dad till my last breath...i never let Anyone found that i am also his son....! "Seokjin thought in his minds....while counting his last breath!!

___________o______________