My hyung -1🤍

"Hyung i am pregnant... By jimin..!!" seokjin said excitedly to his cousin jungkook.
"What!!how come!as far as i know jimin he doesn't like you or even like to intimate with you!" jungkook asked surprisingly.
"Hyung...my lovely hyung....i know that jimin loves yoongi very much & he will not intimate with me in full consciousness. So i gave him sedatives..! "

Jungkook slapped jin on his face.
"How can you do that seokjin???!!jimin is in hospital... You nearly pushed him to death!!do you see yoongi's conditions?how can you do that!they love eachother too much.why you want to break there relationship? I know what is true love & how you feel when whom you love never return you that love!!!"

"But...but hyung i did everything to make you happy!! You have right to park's property...jimin's father is also your father.but he never give you his son's right Because you are born out of marriage. If i give birth to jimin's son then all property is coming to my son's name besides yoongi is trying but could not get pregnant. May be he is infertile...! "

"Why did you want to make me happy jin??i didn't tell you to do this things! "

"But hyung.... you yourself told me to seduce jimin...& become impregnated by jimin...but why now you turn 180°!!.."
Seokjin could not complete his sentence as jungkook started "jin you have to abort this baby...you can't break a happy family! "

"No..what are you saying hyung? This baby become our key to enter park house,,you will get your right back!you also become hair of park...i know park will accept the baby...they have been wanting grandson for some period but yoongi could not give them that!"

"You become insane..." jungkook Shouted at jin...& held jin's hand & pulling him towards the edge of the stairs to pushed him down..
Seokjin did fall From stairs & cried loudly...
"What did you do hyung! Baby...."

Jungkook immediately went to jin....& took jin in his arm.. "You make me to do this!!i can't let you break a happy family... I was wrong previously but i now know how it feel when your mate doesn't love you back!!"

Seokjin held jungkook's neck tightly falling his head on jungkook's chest he crying silently...

After made jin lying on bed,jungkook called the doctor to treat jin....as seokjin was in his early month the baby couldn't be saved from the drastic force like falling from stairs...
Jungkook locked jin inside the room so that he could not come out & went to jimin or yoongi & creat problem in their life...jungkook Himself did envy them as jimin & yoongi mated & Love eachother so much.but he could not get love from his mate taehyung. Taehyung thought jungkook as a stalker actually he truely was....jungkook did mate taehyung Against his will. Taehyung was a beta but become pregnant by jungkook. Its rare...even after becoming pregnant taehyung could not love jungkook back & ran away from jungkook's house to his best friend jimin's house to be saved from his Own mate.jimin didn't let jk met tae....jk's anger reached to his peak & jungkook told jin to seduce jimin but never told him to do those things which jin did wrongly. Jimin Himself came to jk & told him by forcing he could not get his love... He is hurting his mate...so he should forget taehyung & let him go to live his life fully........