common 10❣️

Seokjin's pov:
I don't know what happen to jungkook. He behaves with me differently.he permitted me to sleep beside him on bed also..of couse i don't want to high up my hope...yesterday he gave me a watch....its different... When i wear it starts when i put it of its stops....jungkook said it will work with my heart beats....it must be so expensive... Why he gave me expensive watch..i am maid right??!!
.
.

At midnight master called jungkook to inform that taehyung returned back...i didn't go to meet him saying i am not feeling well.jungkook didn't force me he left alone....when jungkook going i felt like i am loosing him....
.
.
"Hello namjoon, is it true taehyung returned back?"i just want to sure thats why i Called him.

" yes.....its almost 4 days...now you asking.. .

Real prince come back... now fake prices you also come back to your original place...i hope you don't forget you are enjoying taehyung's place...now time to leave.."

"I don't forget...thats why i called you...why are you starting again...when will i go to you?"

"Pack your bag & come tomorrow. "

"Namjoon...i mean...its will be awkward if we will stay in that house..."

"We will stay in the room beside garden not house."

"I mean...within that boundary... I used to live with jungkook and now i will live with you..."

"So you want me to look for new place? "

"Yes...where we can live happily.. "

"Atfirst come back to me...let's see what happen... "

I don't know why i don't feel right to go to namjoon... Why i am feeling like something bad is going to happen... Why i feel like i am not going to live long....