7❤️‍price

Jin's pov:
After so many days i felt comfort on these soft mattress of our bed room.i could not tell you how much i missed this.jungkook maid me laid on bed & went to bathroom to fresh & up.
Because i am paralysed its difficult for me to take bath regularly. So i used to take bath 2 or 3days apart.
.
.
.

Jk came out from the bathroom..when he looking at him...how sexy this person can get..jin thought in his mind !! He smells fresh on the other hand jin felt musty smell from him
He came towards jin smilingly & kissed jin Haris ..sitting beside him.jin pushed him slightly..

"I feel like dustbin. Help me to clean myself." jin pleaded to him...

"As you wish...atfirst let me undress you... YOUR clothes looking dirty. "

"Its Because you threw me out from this house without cloths.. Money... Though its will be excess if i expect money at that time...but you could have give me sometime to pack my cloths though.. " jin said poutedly but jungkook could feel venom on jin's voice.

.
.
Jungkook cares jin's naked body...gradually descend from his face,chest,abdomen. But he stopped at jin's abdomen...

"Why there are so many scars on your abdomen..? " jungkook asked suddenly.
Its took some time to make jin come out from pleasure & realizing what jungkook asked!

"Hu?" jin asked Jungkook mindlessly..
"Scars on your belly... How you get?"
Jin's hand automaticly went to his abdomen..
"Ow...doctors had done that test... Scar from needle piercing. "

"What doctor? What test?when have you done?"jungkook surprised

" our village has a clinic. Doctors from there.forget the test name.similar test that i had done with you...long needle penetrate abdomen that one."

Jungkook abruptly made jin sit...holding his shoulder he Again asked..
"Why you had to do that test?this test is expensive. How could you afford money for test."

"I didn't need to pay the money...instead they gave money! "

"What are you talking... Tell me everything clearly. "

"They made me dummy patient. They Did various test on me.doctors making vedios & teach medical students. Actually patients usually didn't give permission to take vedios or same test again & again...that tests was so painful you know? But i gave them permission to do whatever they want as they gave me money & i really need money for survival."

"So how many time they did that test on you?"

"I didn't Count... May be in total 10 times...but last day i requested them to do the test.... Without test no one gave me money free right...but they rejected... Told me they will not do any test further....
May be they were angry as i could not go there for 2 days...i had fever..."

Jungkook eyes became red.he hold jin tightly. Jin could feel jungkook's tears fell on his neck.

"That test was harmful for fetus if it had to done more than 2times.i can not make you understand how i am feeling now... You had to bear this pain Because of money...when your husband has plenty of it!"