5❤️price

Jin's pov :
It was a happy day for me.i got good amount of money after a long time.when i put Down everything inside my bag & getting ready for home.at that time i saw some people distributed free food to the poor.i recognised some of my villagers. I think i should stand in that line.this day i will bring one packet extra food for my mother. In previous week i didn't bring extra packet... Though i share it with my mom..but she constantly bringing back the topic why i didn't take extra packets.

When i started to cross the road,in the middle of road my cart stuck...i could see the horn...a car was running towards in my direction.. I Couldn't stand up & run...Tears automatically falling from my eye...i Was just thinking about my mom...i was waiting for my death. But surprising things was that that car stopped few meter infront of me. People had humanity atleast... May be they understood that i was a disable person.
I saw the car door opened, i thinking in mind that i had to thank them as they didn't crush me.there are some black dressed man coming towards me & help me to move my carts towards the opposite side of road.
.
.

"Jin,how did they give of 10packets of food?you said they didn't want to give one packet extra. "

"Yes amma...previous day they also said that...bring your mother & take packets. But today i don't know.i have met somr good people. They told that food owner something & he Himself come to me & give me 10packets.Those good people also wanted to drop me you know amma?but i reject Their offer."

"After so many days we can eat to the fullest. "

"Yeah!mom we will keep few packets for tomorrow. We don't know if we can afford food tomorrow or not."

"But we donot have fridge here jin-ah"

"O...thats the problem. You do know in my house we have 4 fridge in kitchen & even 1 in bed room!" jin excitedly memorising his life with jungkook.

Jin's mom smiled sadly looking at him.
"Sorry jin-ah.i can't afford that much of facilities.. "

"No mom...i did wrong. Now its my punishment. If i was not greedy may be i was happily married with ken...we belong from same class."
.
.
.
I was sitting at my usual place.i didn't get any customers today.thank god we saved yesterday's food.we don't have to sleep with empty stomach.. hope the food will not be Rotten.

Someone appear infront of me..i could not look upwards to see his face...as sun rays giving me hard time to open my eyes for a long time. I saw shoes...i could tell branded shoe.what happen to the people!.. they came to a cobbler wearing a branded shoe..i looked closely if there was any torn or not.its perfect.. May be he came here to polish his shoes...i took my brush while saying.
"Sir 2$ for 1pair...bargaining is not allowed. I will polish your shoe...see my Magic... It will become like new one." i always said these kind of things so that my Customers will come again.

"J-jin!"
I stopped hearing the voice.
That person immediately sat infront of me.
Tears falling from his eyes continuously.

"Jungkook... Is it you?"

He held me in his arm..i was crying like a insane person... After so many days i got the chance to meet him...

Suddenly he held me in bridal style... & walking towards the car...

I looked at my things that was left there over jungkook..shoulder..

"Jungkook... My things... will be stolen ... If i lost it how can i come back tomorrow for my job!!
I struggled & expected him to stopped.
He looked back but never stopped. He ignored my things & enter into his luxurious car holding me in his arm..
He was making me sit in his lap & continuously kissing my head....

Continue...