common -6❣️

"Any news??find any news about taehyung's whereabouts?Master is not okay...passing through cardiac arrest..."

"No news from taehyung. You can go to taehyung's house to look after mr.kim.... You are their maid at first."

Jin didn't like... Every time jungkook introduced him as maid.

Jin's pov:
May be my own father never accept me but i will do my son's duty by looking after him.
I was taking care of his food,cleaning, medicine everything. I love to do that...when i heard about some loss in business... I don't want taehyung's father to stress more...it will affect his health badly so i went to jungkook for help....at first he was laughing when i asked him i want to go to kim's office.he told me i could not understand anything... But i requested him shading my tears & fall on his leg also then he started taught me how to do presentation and all...it took time but i learned it...its not like i wanted to impress him just want to decrease his pressure...

When mr.kim came back to office he got offended & shouting at me like i wanted his property thats why i enter into office...who gave me permission... He didn't let me to say anything... Everyone always showed me my place...can't a maid also do something different. He told me to never see my face to him...i left from THERE crying..
.
.
.
"Are you forgetting your place!!what do you think by doing office work you become taehyung??? You are replacement.. Don't forget that!!what do you think you can make a place in jungkook's heart??so dumb you are??you were so greedy that you intentionally didn't reject mr.kim 's offer...could not hold yourself like getting a rich young guy right?? where you are going when everyone throwing you out after finishing your need...!!thank me later that i am still waiting for you...."

What namjoon said is bitter truth...Here is no place for me...after taehyung come back,i will also return to namjoon then....