BYE❣️(jinkook)--3💜

"I never thought you will take this type of decision so fast?"

"I never thought you will come."

"Congratulations to you.hope you find happiness & move on from me."

"Congratulation to you too.hope you can satisfied with one... Taehyung or jimin not both...they really love you."

"I think you took fanservice to seriously. Or you are too blind by your jealously that ship with you could not attract army instead every ships revolved around me.do you listen my dreamers? "

"I continuously listening it from the date of release. You did amazing. "
.

"Jin baby, come here.ceremony going to start."

"You are hurting me ken..i think i will left mark in my waist."

"What are you doing there?"

"He is my group member. "

"I can trust him but not you.don't know what you saw in him who is younger than you.how did you expect him to marry a old man like you.?"

"Will i have to shift in your home tonight. I am not feeling well.can we go tomorrow morning. "

"No you are going tonight.my home has room to rest.if you are that tired rest in my room."
.

"What are you doing?please take your hand out from my shirt."

"I want you now."

"I told you i'm not feeling well."

"Put aside your broken heart...come to me..i need you right now."

"Please i really tired...tomorrow please. "

"I think you didn't hear me.i am not jungkook you will listen to you obediently.. I am 1month older than you.and you are going to listen to me."

Ken forcefully undressed seokjin & pushed inside without preparation.

.

"Where are we going this early morning? "

"You Will see when we reach there."

"You know i don't like piercing. "

"But your ex boyfriend like it.i saw many Piercings on his body."

"He never forced me.why are you forcing? "

"Shut up.lie there like a good boy.and bear the little pain.you should give some efforts to make your partner happy. "
.
.
"We should buy some painkillers & antibiotics.. Or my belly piercing will not heal."

"No i will not buy medicine. Not today atleast... "
.

"Ahh...ken...what are you doings... Please... Ahhh...please don't Press on that piercing its not heal yet..."

"Moan as much as you can..i really enjoying seeing it..."

"Ah... Why are you removing it..?"

"I am going to put another ornaments.. I don't like it."

That night jin screamed in pain as ken repeated changing his belly botton ornaments..