bye❣️(jinkook) --5💜

"Jin look who come to meet you at this time?"

"Hey...why are you here??"

"Hyung we are here to see you. How are you doing?how did it happen? "

"I slipped "

"Army wanted to know how you are doing?we should do a vlive."

"Here...i mean...ken.. Don't like...i... "

"You both are not married yet & you started to fear him."

"Jungkook think before you speak about my fiance."

Jungkook did sit beside jin. Time to time holding hands & doing vlive.they also cut the cake.
Some comments are on taekook jikook which disappointed jin.

"Do you know hyung jungkook Didn't do fanservice. Jimin & taehyung went to him but jungkook reject to do it". Hobi said.

" why? Jungkook should feel free to do it now.no one was there to eye him or question him why he did this or that!"
.
.
"So they left already ..."

"Ken taste the cake...its good..."

"I am going to throw this cake into dustbin.if you want to eat cake i Will buy it for you..tomorrow. "
.
.
"Why are you taking 5days to come back hyung?"

"I was not well jungkook. And we are busy on our. Solo project i hope you didn't forget."

"I have good news for you."

"What?"

"We are paired up to do a duet.we are going to work together. "

"At first i have to ask ken about it."

"You are an self dependent man..why are you care about his opinion that much!and yoh didn't even told me you start living with him."

"Its my personal choice. Who are you that i have to told you everything. "
.
.
"" jin i brought coffee for you...do you like the song?"

"It will be better if you call me hyung.yes song is nice.and jimin was here asking about you.you didn't tell me you both decided to go out together. "

"Taehyung, hobi hyung also coming. You can if you want! "

"My hubby will not give permission. "

"Owo..hubby & all...i don't believe if you told me you decided to get engaged over a night.you were planning for this for some months...right?i told you now i just want to enjoy my career..i never told you that i will not marry you."

"Your behavior towards me told everything. You never care for me.we were boyfriends. What duty you did when we are together? "

"I never raised my hands on you.don't dare to lied to me.i know you didn't slip.. Your so called fiance hurt you.one day you surely understand that i am better than him!"

"I am proud of you kookie. You should enjoy your success. You could not bear the hate what army would give if we told them we are in relationship. What did happen its good for both of them..besides you know very well our relationship were not like before... Bts were not living in dorm together. Every one has separate life.please don't invade my personal life."

"Don't change the topic.. Broke this engagement. We can be together. Just give me 2years...why are you want things early... Its not like you are going to die!"

"I wanted to make our relationship permanent. When i come back from military service i wanted you to wait for me as my husband. I was afraid if i left for military you will not think twice to enter into new relationship. And about giving you 2years...when i come back you will leave...so where the time!!"

"So before going military, getting married to ken....what are you trying to prove?i think you were cheating behind my back.. When i reject you immediately ran to ken..i think i wasted my 6years on a person selfish like you.."