common 14❣️

"Where is jin hyung? " taehyung asked Jungkook.
"I called him...but he didn't receive... But...but his last location was within this boundary... Garden side...that i found through location map on phone."
"So what's we are waiting for? Let's go...!"
.
.
When they reached near garden they could hear noise liking digging the floor... Taehyung looked for there guard but no one was found there...they decided to follow the noise...but what they saw...they are not prepared for that...jin was lying on the floor, blood oozing out from him & flooding the floor & on the other hand namjoon digging grave...they understood he is going to buried jin inside.taehyung went to him & started punching him hard...then started beating him with rod.
On the other side jungkook was so shocked that he couldn't look otherside than jin...he sat beside jin calling his name again & again but no reply...
"Hey jin hyung? Open your eyes?why didn't you open your eyes...are you angry with me?surprises waiting for you....hyung.." jungkook saw that watch he gave jin...
When he looked at it...it was stopped... That's means jin's heart also stopped...he tried to do CPR,mouth breath....by this time ambulance arrived... Jungkook hold a bloody jin in his arm...mr.seokjung ran from outside hearing the news....took his son in his own arm...went to ambulance...

Namjoon was arrested by police.
.
.
.
"My son didn't even give me chance to asking for forgiveness..! "

"Dad jin have to come back to us..!"

"If something happened to him,i cannot forgive myself....i don't know why he went to namjoon inspite of coming to kim house?!is he cheating behind me...??does he Love namjoon! "

"Family of seokjin?!"

"We!!how is jin doing NOW.. "

"His intestine ruptured due to repeated stabbing. We are trying.... We need blood...patient is started going into shock... If We couldn't arrange blood Fast we will lose him."

"I am his father doctor. We have same blood...one day jin gave his blood to save my life...today its my turn....please save my son doctor..."
.
.
.
.
Jin was lying unconsciously on bed.mouth was opened as tube inserted through throat to make him breath...after entering private room...jungkook hugged jin in his arm...making jin's head fall back...
"Be careful jungkook... His i/v will be going to detouched from his hand..don't move his body too much.." jin's husband & his father got the chance to stay with him...they both sat on both side of jin.His father could not see his son like that...
"Son...come back please....don't angry on dad and leave please.....please forgive your dad...we were doing so many shoppings for your wedding... I was prepared your office room also...that day i shouted at you for coming office but you actually wanted to help me...sorry....you saved our company from loss....my son come back..." jin's dad holding his i/v attached hand & time to time kissing his Knuckle.

On the other hand jungkook's also crying...
"Hey jin hyung...i know you can hear me....hyung i start loving you...i want to spend my life with you...you are a fabulous person by heart...do you know i brought diamond ring for you...wait..." jungkook took out the ring from his pocket... & put the ring on jin's ring finger... Its looked beautiful evenif so many tubes attached to his hand.
"Ring finger has direct connection with heart...i want you to feel that...someone is waiting for you...and you have to come back!!"