🟥Hate to Love♥️🥰

seokjin's pov:

Today a family is coming to see me.. I mean they are coming with a marriage proposal... If they like me then then it can go to next level like they will take about our marriage dates and all other things...

I don't want to get married... I used to like a boy named taehyung... I really like him until now...he is studying in my College in same group but he never look at me the way i wanted him to look at me...my friend were teasing me like he doesn't even look at me...like never felt the i am exist...

Because of my family's pressure, i have to agree to this marriage... I was crying...

.

"Mom i don't want to get married! "Seokjin said with tears stained eyes.But his mom came and made jin stand up and put a suit on jin's hand.
" you are going to wear this suit...get ready quickly they are going to come...!"
Having no other options...seokjin got ready.

They came and now sitting in Their living room and gossiping loudly. Jin could hear from his room.his mom came to take him to groom's family..

"If they permit me to talk us alone i will let him know that i can't marry him. I love someone else.. .he should call off this marriage as i can't!"

But when jin entered to living room his eyes lighted up seeing the person in the middle Between two other person.. He could not remove his eyes from him...

"How i am this much lucky??!!! My family make sure of searching my long time crush,taehyung... Now baby...what you are going to do?you never see me, my existence right??!!now you have to introduce me as YOUr husband... I am so excited for this marriage...!! "
Jin was thinking in his head with smirks in his lips...
.
.
.

When jin's mom enter into the room...he almost jumped on his mother!
"Mom mom.... My lovely mom..i love him...i mean i like my would be husband... Thank you....for searching and bringing a diamond for me....!"
Jin's mom was also smiling hearing her son..she came here to ask whether his son was ready for the marriage or not.!

.

On wedding day:

But when jin reached at the alter he was offended seeing someone else in taehyung's place..he remember he saw this person on that day... Sitting beside taehyung. He didn't notice much but he saw that person was looking at him and smiling shyly but his eyes and mind on taehyung so he didn't think about it that much...now things clear to him..actually that day this person came to see him..his marriage proposal was for this person not for taehyung!!

When he reached at the alter that person came near him with his bunny smile and hold his hand and kissed it.."you are looking beautiful seokjin....!"
Jin felt like crying never thought his dream will break like this...he looked at guest chair and saw taehyung sitting there having fun with his cousins.
When the time for kissing part arrived jungkook pulled jin more close by his waist and kissed on his lips and deepening it by holding jin's back...jin was uncomfortable and could not denied it as he can't break marriage in front of everyone... If he do so then his family's respect will be came to an end..
.
.

After marriage they took jin to their home.jin was going to live with his in-laws...
Jin was sitting in the bed...trying to digest what happened within few hours, feeling his life ups and downs within a moment.. He didn't even know his husband's name....destiny played nasty games with him..
His husband came towards him...and sat beside him and trying to hold his hand but he went backwards..
"What is your name?"
Hearing this his husband's face showed shocked and he felt heart that was evident on his face.