mental⛔--End❣️

Epilogue

After one year:

"Maaaaah....ahh" jin cried out while arched his back from the labour table as one hand was pushed inside his hole & another hand was on his bulged swollen belly..
He Started crying saying "oh...hmmm...its painful.."
The person wearing blue ot dress said"its almost done just...just a second... you have to bear this pain...becoming appa is not easy..right?.."..doctor exploring jin's inside tried to locate the lie & presentation of fetus...on the other hand he was taking deep breath but failed & started crying becoming irritated of pain as his contraction started...
"Jan...its almost end...baby...looking at me...love..."jungkook held jin's cheek trying to get his attention from pain to himself... sitting beside jin.
.
Jungkook's pov:
My jin was really in pain during labour... Due to lack of oxygen doctors put oxygen mask on his nose,mouth...i was trying to support him...holding his hand,time to time kissing his face,head...massaging his hair...rubbing his belly...
At last after so many difficulties our baby boy born...but looking at nurse face i could sence something wrong..i went to jin's leg side & saw blood full..blood continuously coming from him...& flooded the floor of room...they told me placenta didn't comeout...if placenta didn't come out my jin will die..they gave injection to induce pain..so that jin can pushed the placenta out..one nurse pushed downwards the lump on his belly...jin screaming & crying... Holding my hand...they were not tortured him...they trying to save my jin's life...
Jin started screaming & there is no holding back..doctors pushed his hand inside jin..upto his forearm.. They were doing manual removal of placenta...
My jin..said me"kookie i can't bear this pain...ahh...please tell them to stop hurting me...!"
I also cried with him..kissing his face i tried to uphold his head, trying to engulfing him in my arm.."they are trying to save you yeobo....jin baby.. Please.. Bear this a little more...for me for our bady..."
He hugged me tightly & crying in pain as they tried to remove placenta...

Why my jin had to bear this why he faced complications...
.
Jin's pov

I am lying in bed watching my kookie holding our beans in his arm...how come i am this much lucky...to become the jeon jungkook's husband who loves me more than anything... I don't know how he accepted me.. what i was doing in past...if anyone in his place definitely left me..but didn't left my side... He also supporting me.i was suffering from inferiority complex whether his parents accept me or not...but kookie told me...they definitely support their son... & here i am his husband. He is younger than me but i acted like younger.. . i don't deserve kookie...how can one person can able to this much understanding..my kookie deserve best & i am not best for him.. I was continuously trying to leave him...started planning to leave himmm...but i told you he understand me better than me.. He also doing planning how to hold me back permanently... There i become pregnant... & here is my little bean in my husband's hand...

Till now whenever i become hurt i bring up old things..... Like why he used the bag gifted by jimin not mine..mine had customised.. He just laughed & told..i am just older in age not in brain...
I never thought an orphan like me could get this much happiness in life...i love you kookie so much..thanks for understanding me....

.
"Honey you wake up?" jungkook went to jin & remove jin's shirt in one hand & placed the new born baby on jin's chest..
"Our baby is missing appa's warm..." jungkook smiled.
"Hmm..." jin said looking at the new born.
"Jinnie Are you feeling pain now??!"
"No kookie, am good." jin said taking jungkook's hand in his.

♦️End