common -8❣️

"I have seen..what you are doing jin?"

"What namjoon ??i am jk's maid.are you forgetting? And how you left your work.you are Guard. Don't forget it."

"You also don't forget your place jin..you are not mr.kim's son.Are you?"

Jin looked at him like he was being caught.but how can namjoon know that.?there is no way mr.kim told him nor i am permitted to disclose this matter...

"Of course not."

"I know you started loving jungkook. Why you high up your hopes.you have no chance to be with jungkook. Where is he,and where you are?!"

Jin become silent.
"Why are you wearing your mask...are you ashamed that you are coming to meet your house Guard? Before you never did that...may be staying in richness you start considering yourself belongs there....that's why i am here to make you realise your actual place."
.
.

"Thank you jin hyung.if you didn't stop me to take that medicine i don't know what that secretary will do. .. I throw that bitch out from my office."

"No need to thank me.its my duty to protect you." jin did that as his husband but he could not tell that.jk considered him as maid.
"You are not looking well.you have fever!" jin touched jk's head.

"I am going to tepid sponging to lower your temperature... " jin started to placing cold water cloths on jk's head whole night..as at mid night temperature was really high.

Jin was so tired that he slept beside jungkook on bed.in the morning when jungkook woke up he Placed jin in lying position & covered him with blanket.

When jin woke up he was very surprised to saw Himself in bed.he was really embarrassed what jungkook will thought.so he immediately changed the bed sheet. Jk will not may be like to sleep on this bed sheet where a maid was sleeping...