end❤️price

"Jin wake up...you have to get up..doctors & nurses are coming. " jungkook made a sleepy jin sat.

"But why?" jin asked

"They will do some test on YOU & cause of your paralysis will be detected. "

"I am enjoyed when you hold me up in your arms & move me everywhere... "

"Please don't say that!i want you to stand up in your legs." jungkook told jin while making him sit on his lap.
.
.
"You still feel the pain?" jungkook cares jin's back while bathing him.when he got to know that jin was being beaten up by village prolocutor .. He somehow suppress his anger not wanting to show it to jin.
.
.
.
"Where we are going? " jin asked excitedly sitting beside jk in car.

"We are going to meet your mom."

"My mom must be suffered there.i am not a good children.. I forget about her...i know how she had to suffer for Daily living. "

"But i am a good son in law.surprises waiting for you there."

.
.
"Hey stop the car!!why this clinic closed!?? Is it close permanently?"

"No...it was closed for few months.new owner of this hospital want renovation. Today is its grand opening. Previous doctors are being replaced by new ones.actually villagers don't liking those doctors.
Do you want to know who is the owner? "

"Who?" jin asked innocently.

"You...you are the new owner. I bought this clinic & make you its owner in ownership paper."

Jin became overwhelmed that he could not hold back tears.
.
.
"Jungkook reconstructed this small house... & buy some property to broaden the area.he really loved you jin...i told him not to do that.me single person.. what will i do with this big house. He told that when his husband will visit here... he will not face any problem being here so he did it. Do you know the village prolocutor died suddenly & jungkook finalized his man as village prolocutor . Everyone was so happy... "
.

.

"This farm is so big mom....how can you manage?"

"All credits goes to your husband.Jungkook hired helping hand for me."
.
.
.
"As jin's previous baby was dead baby so i suggest you do amniocentesis to see is this baby has any congenital anomalies or not!"

"I don't care if the baby has congenital defect.i will not let my husband suffered from penetrating pain."
.
.
.
Jin was lying on bed in operation theatre. He will undergo c/s.nurse made him sit as they were going to give spinal anastasia.

"Aww..." jin moving more forward due to pain as spinal needle penetrate Between 2 vertebra. But jin never thought someone was coming to accompany him.jungkook holding his hand & care his arm softly as spinal anastasia was givin. They made jin lying...

"Don't worry i am beside you during whole time...feel free to sleep without fear " jk holding jin's hand tightly & cares in hair.
.
.
Jin had delivered 2baby boy under c/s.everyone was happy.

★End