Bye-❣️(,jinkook -6)💜

"Never forget what ken's father had done for us.we were struggling to open new business. Ken's family were always stood beside us."

"I know mom... Does everything good with ken's dad now?i heard there were some problem Between dad & ken's dad...everything ok right?"

"After your engagement, everything good till now i can say."

"Did you talk to ken about going military service together? "

"Yes mom..he told me he will postpone his date so that we can leave together for military. "

"I choose the right one for you.you remembered when you asked same things to jungkook how he reacted?! "

"Yes..he told how can i asked this type of question. He has so many things to do.leaving this things means ruined his career.. And he isnot even called for military service why will he go prior to his enlistment age."

"You can now understood the differences. But if you wanted i could have force jungkook to marry you & even go to military service together. As we helped his father in his business & continue to do so..we bought shares of his father company so if we gave pressure.. Definitely jungkook will do according to us."

"No mom...i don't want him to know that we are helping his father. By forcing we can,'t love anyone right mom?"
.
.
.
"Hey jin hyung, you are limbing. May be ken hyung was really hard on you last night. " jimin asked teasingly.

"Please stop jiminii..." jin blushed... Unaware that someone was burning in jealousy.

.
"How can he do that hyung?he is sexually active with ken.on the other hand i never touch anyone. "

"But we heard scandal of you passing your night with girls.."

"You believed on that!!"

"You can not do anything kookie he is engaged with ken. Soon become they husband.its normal."

"But don't you think its early?"
.
.
"Be careful...i know you taking boxing class but that doesn't mean you are going to breaking glass in your bear hands.you are bleeding so much!"

"You still care for me jin hyung. "

"Do you remember when you got hurt on your leg...i pushed your wheelchair... Not letting you to feel bored. But when i was sitting in one corner of thae stage with plaster in my hand,you never came back once rather you enjoying & making taekook jikook moment.i was hurt very badly that day."

"I never knew you like us to show infront of army that jinkook are so close. I thought you don't like fan service. And that day why i couldn't come i don't know. "

"We are not good for each other.Because of our age difference i could not understand each other.i value those things which have no value for you."
.
.
"Thanks for accompany me in vlive."

"Army wanted jinkook vlive for many days. "

"Good to hear that you value them atleast. "
.
.
"Why jungkook dropped you home?are you forgetting to take your own car.?you can tell me i took you."

"Why are you over reacting. Its not like we are doing night stands..."

"Don't you dare jin!!i am going to be your husband... You should respect what i want."

"You also respect me Ken.. "

"I can say you are again becoming weak towards jungkook. From tomorrow you are not going to take your step outside from my house.got it?take leave for military service from hybe offce.come to our room...you are going to get so many piercing on your body tonight & you have to obey me as your fiance likes it."

After that Jin's screamed was heard behind the close door.