3❤️price

"Whats happening here??why are you all gathered here? " jin came in the drawing room holding his belly. Jungkook, jimin & jungkook's parents are present there.
"We got the DNA report jin!" jimin said smirking. "And its negative. Baby in your belly is not jungkook's "

"You are lying. It can't be...its jungkook child...believe me.." jin went to jungkook desperately.

"But report said otherwise jin." jungkook few steps back away from jin.

"We should not believe on this maid.it was his plan to make our kooki characterless...actually this maid is that one.he imposed someone's children on jeon's. " jungkook mom said angryly.

"Throw him out from out house! "Jk's dad said.

Jin started crying loudly & sat holding jk's leg..
" do not make me out from this mansion jungkook. Where am i going? I have no place to go.....please think about this baby...believe me its yours....may be there is fault in this report... We can go to other doctors for doing this same test again....."

"Please get out.. from my house...or i will have to call the Guard to throw you out. "

.
.
Jins pov:
If the baby is not jungkook's then one name came to my mind.my ex boyfriend ken.i admit we got intimate but....
I had to think about my baby so i went to ken's house being thrown out by jungkook.
But my bad luck ken also did throw me out from his home like what i did in past just to be with the rich jeon jungkook.
I had no other option to go back my village where my mom lived.she felt shame & she was Against the planning i made to enter jeon's.
At first my mom didn't even let me enter to our small home..but she is a mother afterall...at last again accept me.
For 1st few days i felt difficulty in living there as i was used to live in aristocracy. But i made myself understand that i could never go back there.may be jungkook will get married to jimin eventually forgetting me.
.
.
I felt guilty.. I left my mom in a very pathetic state..she had to leave her job in jeon's for me.now she had to do very hard work & the money is very little. I thought i should also start working to manage us.

I went to the village prolocutor to give me job in primary school. He said he will give me that job but in return i have to spend nights with him...fuc*ing pervert. I rejected the offer..it hurt his ego so he punished me infront of the whole village throwing false allegations that i stole money from his house as i could not afford my Daily food.every one believed in him as its true sometimes my mom & me starved. As a punishment he had beaten me with wood stick.i could say..man loses their humanity... One man was beating a pregnant person & everyone watching standing.... Some how my mom rescued me from there.
.
.
.
After someday i got an offered from our village clinic that if i let them examined me they will give me money..i felt liking they should have taken money from me for doing checkup but why will they give me money?but this proposal seems beneficial for me so i accept.

Slowly i understood everything., 1st day they had done that painful test i forgot the name...but that test jk made me doing.its so painful... I screamed when the needle penetrate my lower abdomen but the doctor their scolding me
"Don't screamed!"
But its so painful how can i not screamed...he slowly pushing that needle furthermore... I again screamed... He shouted at me.."shut up...don't make noise.. "...i just crying biting my lip so that no sound come out from my mouth as they were taking amniotic fluid in that large syringe....
Actually they were making vedios of the procedure & made me dummy patient..
After receiving money i made my mind that i will not come here again.after some day again we don't have money to buy food.i don't gave any option so i had to go to that clinic again. They are doing many test + again that painful test....but this time they done that like 4 or 5 times.they paid me good amount. But at night my conditions become worse..i had suffered from fever & pain in my abdomen.
After 2days i become ok.so i again went to that hospital to present me a thing on which they can do whatever that want....but this time they rejected me saying they can't do further test on me...i tried to convense them.,
" sorry i can't come for 2days...i was ill...this type of things never happen again... Actually i need money...that's why i am again here even if i have to bear pain..."
But they didn't listen to me.

.
.
After 2 days my labour pain started. But i was only 7 momths.
My mom took me to the same clinic.they said c/s needed & we have to paid the money first.we could not afford it... so my mom took me to the village midwife to do normal delivery.

But i delivered a dead fetus after having almost 18hrs labour pain ..