common 15❣️

"Namjoon!" jin opened his eyes whispering the name.jungkook was really colsed to him so when he heard that name his whole body started burning. But he ignored that concentrating on seokjin..
"Hey jin...how are you feeling now?i am calling the doctor & nurse..." jin held jungkook's hand who was leaving...
"How come i am that fortunate to be saved!"
"We took you to hospital. We found you in namjoon's room...whatever its not the time to discussing this type of matter." jungkook hold jin's hand & took it infront of him to show him his ring... "Its is the ring that is given by your husband!i think you will remember who you belongs! "
"Who i belongs? " jin asked immediately... "The person who is taking care of you for 3 days of your post operative period & who is now standing infront of you.."
Jin was really surprised... That day namjoon disclosed the matter but he couldn't understand anything...
"You accepted me as your husband? How did that happen.. I mean.....if i knew if i was stabbed ending up in hospital, then i will get you...then may be i stabbed myself.." jin become excited... And hearing jin's word jungkook become surprised knowing jin loved him from before.
"Ahh!i feel pain in my stomach! "
"Wait here i am coming back with doctors... "
.
.
.
Jungkook holding jin's hand tightly when he screamed as nurse was dressing his wound & its really painful...
"Its almost Done hyung.." jungkook said rubbing jin's hair...mr.seokjung standing outside hearing his son's painful screaming... It torn his heart...when the procedure was done mr.seokjung entered...
Looking him jin said.."master..."he tried to sit up but jungkook held him back in lying position .
"Jin...my son...called me dad....."
"You accepted me dad?how is it possible? When i was okay & craving for everyone's love & care...no one gave a shit to me....they saw me as maid....but now i am in hospital being stabbed.... Those person loving me.....is it pity? I am ill thats why i am getting this...when i will become okay...you all leave me right???where is namjoon? "

"Don't say that jin...please forgive us!" seokjung said.

"Yes jin...its not related to your being stabbed... We are planning it from before...but that day you went to namj...." jungkook could not complete his sentence when seokjung signalled him to stop.

"Dad...dad can you please take my hand into yours?" seokjung immediately did what jin asked and jin hugged his dad tightly...
"Dad i was craving for your love for many years...please don't leave me after my healing.... If i have to stab again to get your love,i will never think twice...i want to thank namjoon... Because of him i got love from my whom i was craving! "
His father started crying along with jin.... "Don't say that jin....its nothing to do with that incidents... "
Jungkook also didn't know how will he make jin understand.. That they love him not Because of stabbing incidence but they realised their mistake before that incidence.He just rubbing his husband's back sitting behind jin...