my hyung -end🤍

Jungkook holding a unconscious bleeding jin in his arm in his car's back side while his driver was driving fast to reach the hospital. Jungkook didn't know what happen. When he enter the house he found jin in the floor, his head bleeding & amniotic fluid & bleeding coming out Between his things.. Surprisingly taehyung & jimin also present there.they informed him that jin did fall from stairs.
.
.
Appa and baby's conditions were very critical.doctor had to keep the baby in incubator as its premature baby...only 6 months.jungkook was thankful to them as they able to save both of them.
.
Jungkook was sitting beside unconscious jin.he curiously raise jin's hospital shirt & saw the bandage over jin's flat belly.he slightly touched over it.he marked red spot above the bandage like he was being punched by someone.he kept that in mine.he Covered jin nicely thinking he will definitely asked jin what happed actually!
He kissed his head & lip...for long... Jin suddenly opened jin eyes.seeing jungkook infront of him he started crying..
"Hyung....baby...."

"Shhh jin..don't become hyper.baby is in incubator... She needs it as her lung is not matured Enough. "
Jin relax somehow... But jungkook question made his Heart beat increasing
"How did that happen to you?"
Jin's eye could not meet jungkook. Jungkook asked again.

"If i told you taehyung & jimin pushed me from stair, you will never believe me.in reverse you misunderstood me thinking i tried to make tae bad infront of you.you will stop talking to me again.or may be something more this time.i couldn't tell you hyung.by telling this ture,i can't lose you.i hope you will have some believe on me!"
Watching jin taking so long to answer jk again asked. Jin replied "ohh.. Hyung,..i slipped from stairs! "

"How come you slipped jin?"

"I don't know hyung. " i said crying. Tear slipped from his eyes.
"Hyung i thought i could never see your face again...thanks to god he make me able to open my eyes again!"
Jin's answer was suspicious to jungkook but he didn't force jin further.but he knew may be jin tried to hide something!
.
.
.
Jungkook took jin home.baby was in hospital.she will have to stay for one month!jin was lying on bed.suddenly taehyung entered jin's room.jin become afraid seeing taehyung like that.taehyung hurshly pull jin up in sitting position making tear in the suture of jin's cut...jin screamed holding his belly...
Jin hold jin's jaw tightly,"its good you didn't tell jungkook anything. Never try to tell him.whatever he will not believe in your words..."
Jin saw blood in his hand...his ligature split....jungkook came running jin's scream..
"What happened? "
"Jungkook jin's operation ligature opened up...he start bleeding.. "
"How?jin i told YOU not to sit..."
Jungkook hold jin in his arm & went to hospital.
.
.
"Jin i send car at home to pick you up.you come to my office.we will go to see our baby girl in hospital together! "
"I can't.i am not feeling well."
Jungkook thought what happened that jin didn't want to come.
Actually jin was very Afraid that he locked his room as jimin came to visit taehyung again.previous experience was horrible to him...he afraid they will do again something to kill him.
.
After Reaching his home with police jungkook saw jimin there.
"Wow...we don't have to do much work.two culprits are here together. Arrest them both inspector. "

"What the hell?on which basis?"
Jimin offended. Taehyung became afraid.
"Try to kill my husband seokjin. "
"Jungkook you believed on his lying.... He told you that we pushed him from stair... Its not..."
Jungkook stopped taehyung shouting "shut up...he think i didn't believe him...he was so Afraid that he could not even told me anything! I saw that in cc tv footage! "
No one knew about cc tv camera in home.they were being caught out.

"You can't sent me jail.i am pregnant with your son jungkook! "

"Baby is not mine!"

"What?" jimin snapped. Taehyung looking at floor like he was being caught.

"I have done DNA test.report is negative.. That's why i could not feel any bond Between me & baby.in seokjin's case its different! "

"Is it true taehyung? " jimin asked.

"I will tell you later."
Taehyung & jimin was being taken to the police station.
.

Jin heard jungkook screamed his name.he felt safe unlocking the door he came running from stairs almost tippled.. Jungkook was there this time to hold him in his arm!Engulfing jin, jungkook started kissing jin's hair,lip,face....

"Why didn't you tell me anything? " hearing this jin become surprised and started Crying...
"I thought you Will not believe me like always! "

"I am sorry jin.because of me you were passing through bad things!"

Note:one reader gave me a plot & requested me to write it..i could not adopt the whole concept and tried to read on my own..

This is the request...