BYe❣️(jinkook)💜--extra drama..feel free to ignore this part😑

"How is he doctor? "

"His conditions is not stable till now,he loss huge blood.. As he hurt his head i afraid there is chance of hemiplegia. "

"Please doc save him!"

"We will try our best.but he will need mental & physical support from his family . "

.
.
"If this time you come back to me,i will never let you go. If you want to leave me i will not leave you!"
Jin kissed sleeping jungkook's head who is in life support surrounding by many machines.

.

"Careful jungkook, you shouldn't try to sit!"

"Can you hold my hand...i could not believe i am alive. "
.

"Its hurts right?" jin touches the cvc attached jungkook chest.. "
"Its painful. I just want to go home from this l/v,injections,tubes all that things.
.
.
" before seokjin come to visit me,take me some place far from seokjin mom!"jungkook said. He couldn't hold back his cry.

"Do you think he will not accept you as his boyfriend ever again as you are paralysed! "

"My jin is not like that kind of person mom.. I don't want him to destroy his career because of me."

"But is not seokjin indirectly responsible for destroying your career. "
.

.
"Aunt i want to take jungkook in my home.i want to take care of him."

"If you want to take care then come to our house. Why will i sent my son in your house! "

"Aunt are you angry at me?"

"No.."

.
.
"You & your family made my son stay in your maids quarter. What did you expect from us...!"

"I don't have any problem aunt.i am used to sleep on floor also."
.
.
"Jungkook.... I bring your food.take the medicine. "

"Hmm...what if i agreed to marry you that time nothing will happen.you didn't have to go to ken,i didn't have to go to your house for forgiveness, now may be i didn't become paralysed! I can never perform on the stage!"

"You can jungkook you can.never lose hope.doctor will send someone to give you radiotherapy regularly. You can stand up on your legs."
.

.
"I can't!"

"Why you are loosing hope jungkook... I want to see you standup on your leg before going for military service... Please baby please try for me..."
.

.
"What happen jin...you didn't tell me you are coming... I thought you will come back with jungkook. "

"Jungkook's mom throw me out from there home.he didn't want me as their son in law.i know jungkook also will not go Against their parents. "

"But what's the reason?"

"They got to know how the accident occurred...Because of hyung.. "

"I will talk to jungkook's dad.. How not they accept you..i will deal with them.they are fortunate that jungkook will be kim's son in law.."

"No mom..you will not do such things... "
.
.
"Why are you sitting outside? Did you talk to jungkook? "

"He didn't accept my call!he again left me mom.."

"Seokjin... "

"Lets go inside you dad calling. "

"Look...Hybe announced that whole bts is going to leave for military service for 2years..."

"Why any one didn't tell me anything!! I was so depressed & anxious that i have to leave alone...!"
.

.
"Thank you everyone... You all are decided to go with me leaving yours solo project... I cann't hold back my emotions.. "

"What's this jan...always crying... You remember you presented this option like we should left together... But somehow we didn't agree to you back then..but now we are leaving together & coming back together. "

"So jin hyung... Our kookie have to marry you before leaving & you both will enjoy your honeymoon on military...! " jimin teased...

"Hey...stob it....!" jin blushed hardly in jungkook's arm...

★ end