my hyung-2🤍

"Why did you come to my office jungkook. " jimin asked seeinh jk entering!!

"I want to discuss some important things with you."

"If you want taehyung back.so its not possible. He doesn't want to come back to you."

"I want to talk about jin."

"I don't to hear that name.he nearly killed me!Because if him yoongi trying to leave me.but he has trust on me that jin Himself imposed him upon me i didn't do anything! "

"Jin became pregnant. But i killed that child.! "

"What!!why did you do that!"

"To safe you & yoongi's relationship.i realised my mistake...and i decided one thing.i want to break my bond with taehyung. I want to make him free & live his life.i will not interfere about taehyung's matter..but i will definitely interfere about my child's matter which is in tae's womb!"

"Its good to be hear...you take right decision ... I am angry with jin but don't become blind.jin loves you so much.more than brother. Try to give him chance.he was unloved from childhood you know that right?he just want love...he wanted to Impress you...he loved you but did everything to make taehyung yours!he knew your happiness laid in taehyung that's why he sacrifices his own happiness. Tell me why did he done this....from this what will he get??asked yourself jk...nothing.. He will get nothing out of it."